1...

10th August, 2015

           It was the alcohol talking and acting out Lillian's deepest craving.

"The lights." She said in between she and her current lover kisses. "Turn them off." She said and pulled him towards the wall and switched the light off and led him into her bedroom and wished she could close the curtains. The moon light illuminated on her bare back when he stripped her off of her white top and she smiled and continued kissing him. She had always loved Jason Reeds and even if he was drunk and probably didn't know it was her she wanted to enjoy her one night with him before he went back to the city to stay with his parents who needed him, she won't get to see her favourite fire fighter no more. She moaned when he kissed and sucked her neck and flopped her unto the bed--

Lillian was awoken by the noise of baby cries and immediately rushed off her bed, if one started crying the other would follow and she would be in double trouble. "Gosh! What's the time?" She rhetorically asked herself as she forced herself up and rushed towards the crib and carried Jessica up and immediately started cooing her baby girl and thanked her stars that baby Jason hadn't woken up. Kissing Jessica's face, she watched her baby girl smile at her before closing her eyes to sleep again and she gently placed her in the cradle. Running back into her bed and disturbed sleep her alarm went off ruining her sleep and she stopped it before it woke any baby up and she couldn't have that. She needed rest but there was a full day ahead of her where she had to go to work at the local bed and breakfast. She took a quick shower and wore her pink and white maid outfit and stared at her two angels. She had to wake them up and change their diapers and give them a bath but she barely got time for herself, carrying Jessica gently she placed her in her baby carriage and Jason neatly by her and thanked God they still slept, of course they should after being awake three quarter of the night awake and crying with her trying to make them smile and laugh and sleep. Rushing back into the bathroom, she brushed her teeth and rinsed her mouth and picked up her duffel bag full of her baby items like diapers, clothes and toys and baby bottles full of milk. Locking her door behind her door, she greeted her neighbor, Scott, who smiled at her and removed a comb from her bag and she allowed him to come closer and comb her curly black hair to the best he could and tied her hair into a messy bun.

"I keep on telling you to come to my sister's saloon and she will give you a discount and straighten this hair of yours." He said before kissing her bye as Wendy his girlfriend came out of his apartment with her trying to zip up the tight red dress Lillian had seen her wear the previous night and her shoes she kicked out of the apartment before trying to wear her heels. "Hey Wendy." He kissed her on the lip and Lillian immediately left and entered the elevator. Singing a song to herself, she realized it was the song that had been playing when Jason had offered her one drunken night and she had gladly accepted. A blush stained her cheeks and she stared down at her angels who were still sound asleep and she nearly burst into tears. They were just a few weeks old but she didn't have time to sulk around after the first week she had been allowed to leave and she had been working ever since and preparing for her children's future.

"Miss Wilmer, so I'm early today because some two little devils spoilt my sleep and I'm here early and I'm hoping when they wake up I could give them a bath and freshen them up?" She asked her boss who was smitten and staring at the two babies.

"Devils? How can you call these two cute angels devils?" Miss Wilmer said. "Don't try to say that I've been trapped by their looks but don't worry, you can rest when they wake up I'll take good care of them whilst you get some rest you look terrible and the hair, tell Scott I said hi when you get home and please go and sleep whilst Esther works come on now." She said and Lillian immediately fell on the couch and shut her brain and slept peacefully.

                 Peter  smiled as he watched his best friend take a sip of his juice. "Welcome back buddy, it's been a while." He said and hugged his best friend. "I surprisingly missed your bloody self around." He said and he lifted a bottle of beer to his mouth and took a large gulp. "How's the city?" He asked and watched as Jason finished his bottle and looked at his friend.

"Well the parents are great and so is Tasha." He said and finished his bottle of beer and stared around and spotted a girl he liked. She had red hair and a body to die for that wasn't hidden in her tight black dress. "Target acquired." he commented to his friend who just laughed and patted him on the back.

"Not tonight buddy. Tonight is a hot meal from my parents and my whole family there to greet you very well." He said and paid for the drinks and walked out as his best friend followed him and entered the truck. "So, Tasha?" He asked and Jason threw him an excuse of tiredness. They caught up on their lives in all aspects, romantically which was zilch, their financial lives and everything form arrows to wood and into their very very active sexual life and finally reached his parents flat and was welcomed by her very happy mother who hugged Jason and kissed his cheeks before allowing him into the house and let her son enter the house without a kiss or hug.

"Wow, mum I don't get any kiss or welcome." He whined and his mother just laughed as she placed a bowl of mashed potatoes on the table.

"Miss Silverman, are you trying to steal my heart because if you are it is working and I don't mind starting a fire to take out the competition." He said referring to her husband who was laughing at him as his wife kissed him on the lips and hit his chest. "Peter, go wake your sister up she is super tired and needs to eat before she starves herself." Her mother commented and Peter smiled and and went into their old rooms and saw his little sister, she was fast asleep and looked peaceful and her hair was messed up and her face was just not like her, she was so stressed with the--

"Diego, what's up?" She asked sleepily and wiped her face with her hands and sat up and stared at her brother in the face. "It's time for dinner isn't it?" She realised and got up and brushed her hair with her fingers and tied her hair.

"Let me do your hair? Remember I used to do it when we were younger." He said and took a brush and brushed it backwards and braided the end and kissed her forehead. "Just so you know I'm there for you and whenever you're ready you just say his name and I'll cut his balls." She said referring to the father of her babies.

"Let's go Peter." She said and wore a plain black knee length dress and her flats and went out of the room and into the dining living room and into the dining hall to meet the father of her babies face to face.

"Sorry Lillian the breast milk in the bottle is finished and I need extra because they are crying." Her mother said and came out holding Jessica whilst her father held Jason.

She stared at Senior Jason who just looked at her and went back to his beer.