Chapter Three

A/N: HEY Y'ALL!!! OH MY GOSH, CAN I JUST SAY THAT I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!! Y'ALL ARE THE MOST AMAZING READERS!!

A SPECIAL THANKS TO CHOCOLATEGURL10184 BECAUSE YOU MADE MY NIGHT WHEN I LOOKED, FELT AND WAS KIND OF ACTING CLINICALLY INSANE! I PROMISED YOU A SURPRISE AND THE CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO YOU!!!!

EEEEEEEE!!!!! THERE ARE TEAMS!!! I WASN'T EXPECTING A TEAM LIAM/TEAM JASON THING TO ALREADY START, ESPECIALLY SINCE I'VE BARELY INTRODUCED LIAM!!!! I'M EXTATIC!!!!!!!!!!!! BY THE WAY, THERE MAY BE A NEW TEAM BY THE END OF THE CHAPTER.... HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE MAYBE NOT, THOUGH!

A few things...

1. Before I upload I need a miminum of 25 votes for this chapter

2. Should I enter the Watty Awards?!?!

3. Who do you think I should cast for each character - Fred is introduced in this chapter, but for Jason, Liam, Jenna, Anna, Corrine and Fred??

Okay, so... I'll talk more at the end! ENJOY!

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Three

            You know those mornings when you wake up and then suddenly realize that the last place you want to be is where you’re supposed to be going in less then an hour, actually in less than twenty two minutes? Yeah, that was me when I woke up twenty two minutes before school started.

            I shot out of bed and raced around my room in circles like a chicken with its head cut off. I seriously don’t think I made any progress towards getting ready and going to school in the first three minutes of my consciousness. I threw on the first thing I could find in my closet, pulled my hair into a messy bun at the nape of my neck and didn’t even bother with makeup. With thirteen minutes left to get to school on time, I sped. And prayed that a cop didn’t pull me over.

            I walked into Mrs. Klein’s classroom as the bell was ringing and searched for Rinn. There weren’t any empty desks near her. She looked at me apologetically and nodded towards a seat in the back of the classroom. Next to Jason. My cheeks heated up as I recalled the events in the kitchen last night, not to mention my awkward parents.

            “Well good morning sunshine,” Jason said, watching me intently as I flung my bag down and slumped into my chair. “Running a little late this morning, are we?”

            “Shut up,” I mumbled, pulling out my binder and flipping needlessly through the blank pages. “I know I look bad, you don’t have to throw it in my face.”

            “You don’t look bad at all,” he said. A slight smile began to form on my face as I thought for a second, just for a second that maybe he was a little different after all. “You look absolutely horrible.” Just like that, my balloon of hope came whistling down in a deflated mass of figurative rubber.

            “You’re an arrogant, jerkish prick you know that?”

            Jason’s hand shot up to his heart, feigning hurt. “That insult just killed me, it was harsh,” he said, sarcasm dripping from his voice like acid.

            “Shut up.” I slapped him hard against the chest, this time, actually making him hurt.

            “Oww!” He hissed. “Jenna, we’re going to need to talk about you hitting people. Why don’t you save your punches for the crazy psychos out there that would love to eat you?”