Chapter Two

A/N: OH MY GOSH! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!! When I put this story up, I was not expecting to get the feedback that I got!! To everyone who commented and voted this chapter is for you! And to all of my silent readers, THANK YOU SOO MUCH!

By the way, I didn't have time to edit this, as I was trying to get this up as fast as I could! THANKS AGAIN

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Two

            The weekend passed by quickly and before I knew it, I was opening my locker for the first time as a senior. All of my books and binders were already sitting inside, just waiting for the first day. As exciting as it was to be a senior, I knew that the year would pass by all too slowly. Luckily for me, this year I had something to do, or rather, some people to torment.

            Anna came bouncing up beside me with her bag slung low over her shoulders. “Hey! Guess what?!”

            I grinned at her. “What?”

            “I saw them.”

            “Them…?” I asked, truly confused as to who she was referring to.

            “Jason and Liam. And you’re right! They’re hot, like they’re really, really hot! But don’t worry, I won’t go after them, especially since you’ve got dibs!”

            I sighed. “Not you too! Anna, you may have whichever one you want. I don’t want any part in that. I simply want to mess with them. Introduce them to this little game called payback.” I smirked. “Ahh, karma. It always comes back to get you.” I grinned.

            “So, when are we starting Operation-Make-Him-Want-It?”

            I began to nod when I did a double take. “I thought that we were just going to like, steal all their books or something?!” I asked incredulously.

            “Honey, stealing books is an elementary way to play the game. We’re in high school now, sweetheart. It’s time to move onto something that affects boys a little bit more. Remember that we’re not all like you. If they took your books, yeah, you’d probably be a little bit upset, wouldn’t you?”

            I nodded. “I’d want to kill them.”

            “Exactly. They wouldn’t care, I can promise you that much.” She sent a smirk my way and then turned her gaze down the hallway.

            Speak of the devil and the devil will appear. Jason and Liam were walking down the hall side by side with their bags slung over their shoulder. Jason’s eyes were sweeping across all of the kids in the hall. When his eyes met mine, he sent a smile my way. The smile quickly left his face and a smirk took its place. Already, whispers could be heard. No doubt they would be the talk of the school by lunch.

            They stopped in front of me, both of them smirking at me. “Liam, Jason,” I said stiffly. “Nice to see you again.”

            “I know how much you missed me,” Jason said, sending me his I-know-something-you-don’t-know smile.

            “Hi, I’m Anna!” Anna said, extending both hands to both boys. “Best friend of Jennifer McKenzie Bouanchaud.” She sent her signature smirk back at them. “Nice to meet you.”