Chapter 24

Haley's POV

This was the first morning since the tour started that I actually woke up and smiled. Last night was the best night of my life. I reach out for Brendon to find out that nothing is there. The scent of fruits suddenly entered the room and almost made me drool. Brendon appeared out of no where and starts hugging me and kissing my neck.

"Good Morning to you too" I say.

He laughs and says, "I made you breakfast babe".

God I love him so much. I get up to put on some clothes and see the aftermath of last night. Wow is all I can say. I throw on some yellow skinny jeans and a light blue Panic! shirt.

Brendon wraps his arms around me and says, "You are such a fan. You know you are the most beautiful person I have ever met?".

I couldn't help but blush and reply, "I love you so much you know that right?".

"I do after last night" he says picking me up and carrying me off to the kitchen. Immediately I noticed the variety of foods Brendon prepared. There was pineapple, apples, oranges, bacon, eggs, biscuits, and even a small little chocolate cake with a strawberry on top.

"Wow. Did you even make any of this?" I ask astonished.

He laughs and lays his head on my shoulder.

"I did all of this. I couldn't really sleep much so I decided to text your mom and ask her what some of your favorite foods were. You really love fruit." he says smiling.

Of course my mom would tell him about my fruit obsession.

"Well what's up with the chocolate cake then?" I ask.

He replies, "Everyone loves chocolate and plus I didn't get to do anything special for you before last night so I decided to just do it in the morning".

I laugh at how perfect he was trying to be. It made me fall for him even more.

"You are such a dork. But you're my dork" I say between kisses.

Brendon's POV

"I love you Hales" I say and she says, "I love you too Bren".

I don't know what it is about this girl that makes me feel so nervous but I love it. She's mine and mine only. Well, there is Patrick. And maybe Ryan. Damn. Who's next? I really need to talk to her about that but not right now. We had the best breakfast ever and even shared a little piece of the cake.

Afterwards, we laid on the bed watching Danisnotonfire videos on my ipad.  I thought it was the perfect time to talk to Haley about my feelings of her feelings.

"Hales. We need to talk" I say.

She sighs, "Well damn. We have sex, a perfect breakfast and morning, and now you're breaking up with me?".

I was upset she thought that. If anything I would drop down to one knee and propose.

"No. Never. I just wanted to talk about your feelings for others" I say dropping a hint.

"Ohhhhh. Well I'm sure they will just fade away" she replies.

I was getting upset, "No! I don't want to get close to you just to find out you change your mind and love someone else more than me. Could we just please put our relationship on hold until you find out if those feelings are real?".

I felt horrible the moment I said it all because all I even wanted to do was just continue cuddling the most amazing person in the world.

"Fine. If that's what you want" she finally answers.