Chapter 30

Haley's PoV

I open my eyes and slowly begin stretching and yawning before reading 11 on my clock. I lay in bed for a minute and hear the shower running. Tyler must be up and going somewhere and here I am still just laying in bed. I get out of bed and try my best to be productive. I made my way downstairs to start making lunch for Tyler and I. I was craving some fried pickles and a sandwich, so I made myself a ham and cheese sandwich and Tyler a banana and mayo sandwich with a side of fried pickles. I made Tyler a glass of sweet tea while I poured myself a glass of water.

I run upstairs to hear the shower still running. Damn he showers like a girl but hey that's Tyler for you. I go into my walk in closet and decide to pick out something cute to wear today. I can't stay in the house another day. I won't. I'm done cooping myself up in this room waiting for Brendon. He won't be here for another two months so I might as well enjoy myself. Anyways I have shit to do now that I'm pregnant. I need to buy clothes for when I'm bigger soon, baby supplies for my child to be soon, and I have my doctors appointment today. Which I have have absolutely no time that is but I'm guessing since Tyler's up and getting ready it must be soon.

I look through the piles of clothes I have and come across a dress I wore on the world tour a few years back. It was the day after Brendon proposed that I wore this dress. It was a white pea coat that went about mid-thigh on me. I put on black leggings, then the dress, and did my makeup very light with the new Urban Decay nude palettes I just got in the mail. I look at myself and smile. I honestly looked very on point and ready to face the world.

The water finally stopped and I hear Tyler talking to himself. I hear fumbling, shuffling, and some grunting. I giggle when I realize he's trying to put his clothes on.

"Not funny Hales! I can hear you laughing at me" he says through the door.

I giggle even louder and lean on the door holding my stomach. I slowly begin to fall backwards as Tyler opens the door. Panic strikes my face and my heart stops beating. I close my eyes in fear of hitting the ground. A thud comes but I feel no pain.

I open my eyes to see Tyler holding me up and smiling. His face was very close to mine. I could feel his breath hit my face every now and then. I close my eyes and lean in close to Tyler. His breathing hitched and I froze and opened my eyes. What am I doing? I can't do this. I'm with Brendon. I'm pregnant with our child and here I am wanting to kiss someone else. I'm so fucked up in the head. I don't deserve Brendon.

I get up than help Tyler up. The atmosphere was very thick now. It was filled with an awkwardness I haven't felt in a long time.

"Thanks" I say and he nods his head before walking downstairs.

I follow him and he looked shocked to see food made. He looked at me and pointed at the food and I nodded my head. Thank god I made food because the sexual tension is slowly retreating and everything's going back to normal. We eat quickly and head out to Tyler's car.

Tyler's PoV

We finish eating and head to the doctors appointment. I open my car door for her like a gentleman would.

"You look gorgeous by the way" I say as she gets in.

She blushes, "Thank you Ty".

The ride to the doctors was very quiet. Not too awkward but more of a calm needed silence. The month I've been here with Haley I've been nothing but go go go. Working on the Punk Goes Pop song for the next album release, recording and working on my solo stuff, and even writing music for the new Issues album to come. Than I've been trying to take care of Haley and kind of work my way back up to where we used to be with her. It's exhausting.