Chapter Twenty Nine

Haley's PoV

"I'll go to the store. Anything else you need?" she asks me.

I look at Hayley and start crying. I can't be pregnant. It'll ruin everything that Brendon and I had planned. The wedding will have to be pushed back even further now. I'm going to get super fat and ugly and then after I have the baby I'm going to lose my life. I'm not going to be able to do as many things as I could before because now I'll have a kid. Who's to even say Brendon's going to want to stay with me. Then I'd lose everything.

I make a list of many different things I wanted like Starbucks, Chinese food, and a ton of chocolate ice cream. She gives me a giant hug and makes her way to the store to get me everything and some pregnancy tests.

I eventually begin to calm down and make my way to the kitchen to make myself some eggs and bacon. I think back to the first time I wasn't feeling too good and I think it was the day Brendon left actually. Tyler kept asking how I was feeling because I was having severe stomach pains. That was well about a month ago. It takes time to know if you're pregnant so if that's true that means I'm just under two months pregnant and had no idea. My sickness wasn't too bad until a week or two ago that one night with Tyler.

I check my phone to see a couple texts from Tyler and Brendon.

BRENDON: I miss you so much.

BRENDON: Love you Hales <3

TC: Hey Bells. Be back around four or five. Want anything special to eat? My treat.

BRENDON: Call you later hopefully if not then I will tomorrow morning.

I reply to them both and throw my phone on the couch rushing to the bathroom. I throw my clothes to the floor, turn the water on and look in the mirror. I really didn't look like I'd gained much weight but I was getting a little pudgy there. I rub my stomach and get in the water before I panic again.

The hot water against my body calmed me down. I began to rub my stomach with the water and talk to it.

"Hey. I don't know what you are yet. A boy or a girl but I'm pretty fucking sure I'm pregnant. I know you're going to a beautiful kid no matter what if you look anything like your father. He's an extremely talented man in many ways. But his most known way is his voice. Just wait till your daddy gets home and sings to you. You'll fall in love with him just like I did three years ago. I don't know what's going to happen to but I know no matter what I'm going to love and cherish you forever".

"Bells? Are you talking to yourself again?" I hear Tyler yell from the bathroom door.

I slowly get out of the bath and throw a towel around my body. I swing the door open and there's Tyler freaking Carter standing there with Chinese food for me. I smile up at him and kiss his cheek thanking him.

We go sit in the kitchen and I take a deep breath. I have to tell him the news. I'm 100% sure that I'm pregnant. Even without that test.

I clear my throat, "Ty..I...I'm pregnant".

He chokes on his food and begins to freak out a bit. It's honestly weird because back in high school before I met Brendon Tyler and I talked. We always talked about living together and having a family of our own together. The two of us against the world. And then we graduated and dropped contact with each other for three years. Three whole years I've went without my favorite goofball in the world. And now I've moved on and pregnant with Brendon's kid. This must be a lot for him to take in.

After a bit of time Tyler begins to calm down and tries to talk to me, "Do I need to call a doctor. Make appointments and stuff?".

I sigh, "I know this is going to be a lot to ask of you but I was wondering if I could stay with you for a while when Brendon gets home. I don't want him to know I'm pregnant yet. I'll be four months pregnant when he gets back which means it'll be obvious to tell I'm pregos. Y'all are touring a bit before he gets back for three months. That'll give me a little bit more time to figure everything out and an excuse as to why I'm not home. Please can I go on tour with you guys?".