Regina Mills

Imagine...

You are sitting in a jail cell. As much as she didn't want to, Emma had to put you in there. You didn't understand why. Almost everyone does what you did or even worse. But apparently being the sheriff's sister didn't help to save your ass.

"(Y/n) Swan. Age 33. Convicted of trespassing Mr.Gold's pawnshop yesterday, on Sunday at 3:24 pm. You will be released on Friday afternoon at 4:30 pm. Today is Monday so I suggest you sit tight" Emma explained.

"Oh come on Em.... I'm your sister. Isn't there anyway you can help me out?" You said with a pout.

"I am helping. I'm helping you learn a lesson. Being my sister ain't gonna help you out on this one, sis. I'm sorry. Besides these aren't my orders, they are David's. I take it dad thinks you're still his little girl and has to be punished."

You scoffed at what she said. "Fine, but don't you ever call me his little girl again. I'm a grown woman. I don't need a time out. But it's already done.... now leave me alone.... go spend some time with your son or something. I'll be here, it's not like im going anywhere." As much as you love your parents, yoy hate the fact that they think you're still 4 years old.

"Ok ok, jesus. I'll leave you alone now. See you later. Again I'm sorry for putting you in a cage" she says as she walks out the door.

At that, you let a smile creep up your face. You love your little sister. Emma can be the  biggest baddest bitch or she can be the sweetest and loving person in the world. To you she likes to be both. You find it annoying at times, but you both are like two peas in a pod.

~~ Time Lapse~~

It's been four hours since Emma left. It's dark outside and you're getting bored. You shift around numerous of times, trying to get comfortable in one spot. 'How am I gonna be like this till Friday?' You ask yourself.

Getting ripped away from your thoughts, you hear a familiar sound of stilettos walking through the station. Not a second later the clicking in the floor stops and the light turns on.

You look up to see only the woman you have the biggest crush on since you layed eyes on her.

"Regina?.... W-what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at home?" You ask curiously.

"I'm gonna get you out of here. Now let's go before Emma or your father show up to check on you" she said as she unlocked the door.

You stand there in shock not able to speak. 'Why is she getting me out of here?'

"(Y/N) please listen to me. They will come here in any minute. We have to get you out of here." Regina commands in a loud whisper.

Your words get caught in your throat as you simply nod, allowing Regina to pull you out by your arm. While being dragged, you can't help but look up and stare at her. From her smooth olive skin, to her dark brown hair, to her burgundy pulp lips. You wonder how in a world filled with evil, it was able to create something so beautiful and perfect.

~~Time Lapse~~

The car ride to Regina's mansion was spent in a comfortable silence. Now sitting in her living room, drinking wine, you find yourself in an odd stare down between you and Regina.

Breaking the silence after a good 10 minutes, Regina speaks up. "I know you are wondering why I broke you out of jail. I will tell you why but what I'm going to say it is not easy for me. But it has to be said. I need to say it as for I can't hold it any longer. Are you ready for what im about to tell you?"

You look at her curiously. You notice how she is holding her breathe and how her shoulders are tensed up. "Regina, whatever it is, I guarantee its not as bad as you make it seem to be. So yes I'm ready for the reason why im not still in a jail cell. I've been ready since it happened."

She looks down and smiles. You can see her cheeks redden. You can't help but smile yourself. She's adorable like this. Who would've thought that a person known for evil and showing her wrath would be so damn cute and shy when it comes to some things.

"Well.... I took you out of there because.....because I um....I couldn't stand seeing you in there." She confessed. "I don't know what I would do if I didn't hear your snarky comments or see that perfect smile of yours all week. I like you (y/n). I like you alot. I have for some time now " Regina cheeks were as red as they can be. Her shoulders relaxed but she shifted in her seat a little.

At that moment your eyes were ready to pop of their sockets as your jaw met the floor. You were both surprised and relieved. She liked you back. You couldn't believe it. After so long, you can finally express your feelings to her.

Your expression soon changed from shock to a loving and understanding one. You got up to sit next her as you placed a hand on her thigh.

"Oh Regina, I told you it wouldn't be as bad as you thought. It's the best thing I heard in my life. I have liked you for a long time. I just was to much of a chicken to face you. So I kept it in. But now I know that my feelings are reciprocated, I fan final let go and say it..... I l-love you Regina."

"I love you to (Y/n)," she said with a smile and out a hand on your cheek. She leaned in and kiss you passionately, yet hungrily.

You couldn't stop the moan that left your lips as both mouths collided with each other.Tongues battling for dominance, turned into a sweet and loving dance.

After few minutes of the make out session, you pull away and rest your forehead against her's and whisper, "Thanks for getting me out of my temporary cage. This is way better then sitting around till Friday." You both laugh before leaning in for another kiss.

A/N: I finally got around to updating. Hope you guys like it. :)