Captain Hook

Imagine....

You were walking around the town when you suddenly heard water. You followed the sound which lead you to the docks. Your fascinated by the sight. The ocean is crystal clear and you could almost see your reflection in it.

As you sit there on the dock, you hear someone behind you.

"Well what is a pretty lass like you doing here by herself?" A husky Irish voice spoke.

"That's none of your concern, I'm just here to look at the sea. Now leave me alone" you say as you turn around to see a handsome man with a hook for one of his hands.

"Fiesty, that's intriguing.....my name is Killian, Killian Jones, but you can call me hook if you haven't noticed already." He says holding is arm up.

"I'm (y/n). And yes I noticed... Hook" you replied with a smirk.

He laughed at your remark. "Well that's a beautiful name (y/n) why don't I take you out one a date tonight, I'll pick you up at sun down" he said smiling.

His smile made you weak at the knees but you wouldn't let him notice any emotion as for you just met this mysterious man. "Ok I'll go, but you better not be late" you walk passed him quickly not turning around. You could feel the heat crawl up your ears as you caught the sent of cologne and rum combined.

Authors note: sorry if this sucks but I have a major case if writer's block and couldn't come up with any ideas but this so yea again I'm sorry XD my mind is pretty screwed up at the moment but I hope it will go away so I can at least write a better imagine