The Evil Queen

Imagine...

You are walking on the roads that cut through the enchanted forest taking your daily stroll. You have been walking for hours and find yourself lost. As you try to think of a way to get somewhere safe, you hear horses. You turn around only to see a carriage driven by two horses and black knights stopping next to you. You don't think anything of it.

As you stare down at the carriage, a beautiful woman wearing a black dress fit for a queen walks out of the big vehicle. She turns and looks at you giving a death glare.

"Who are you peasant?" The strange woman asks.

"I'm (y/n) and I'm not a peasant! Have you know I'm the daughter of King Wes from a nearby kingdom. Who might you be? A wannabe queen or what?" you said aggravated.

"Well princess I have YOU know that I am the queen of this kingdom. The evil queen to be exact" she says threateningly .

"Evil queen? I heard about you. You don't seem so evil to me. Isn't your name Regina?...well Regina..have a good day" you say walking away.

"Wait (y/n)....may I ask, what are you doing here, especially alone?" Regina asks

"I ran away from my kingdom. My father wants me to marry a man I'm not in love with. May I mention I'm only 15 and this man is way older."

She's just like me when I was younger. Regina thinks to herself. "Do you have a place to stay"

"If I said yes I would be lying. I don't really have anywhere to go and I'm fairly lost"

"Why don't you stay at my castle. Maybe even live there with me." The queen suggested.

"Why thank you....I don't see why everyone is afraid of you. You don't seem as bad as everyone says."

"Thank you (y/n)...you are the first person to ever say that to me" she smiles. "Come one darling..supper should be almost done..you can get washed up and have a nice dress to wear for a proper princess. I will treat you as my own"

You smile as you follow her inside the carriage. The carriage rides off to your new home with the queen.