Robin Hood

Imagine...

You find yourself trapped between 4 men. All strong built and reek of rum. To say the least, this is not the first time you been in a situation like this. You curse your mother for giving you good looks and all the men who don't know how to think.

Now here you are. With you back against a tree. With the men coming closer and closer. You cant do nothing. Without your bow and arrow you as weak as a twig. You shut your eyes knowing what they are about to do.

As the seconds go by feeling like hours, you open your eyes to see the four men knocked out cold.  With one man you recognized.

"Robin Hood?" you say with a small smile.

"The one and only. What's you name, love?"

"Y/n"

"Such a beautiful name for such a pretty lady." He walked closer to you and extended his hand towards you. "Come with me y/n. We should get out of her before these drunkards gain consciousness"

You took his hand. It was rough against yours, but also very warm. You held tightly has Robin led you to a horse nearby.

He lifted you up on to it before ascending himself behind you. Taking the reins he slowly made the horse gallop.

"Robin. Thank you...for saving me" you said softly.

"No need. Those men needed to learn a lesson. A lady such as yourself should not be treated in such a way."

"Well thank you anyways," you quipped with a smile. "Where are we going if I may ask?"

"My home. You can clean yourself there."

The rest of the trip was taken by a comfortable silence between you and the theif.

A/N: yes, yes. I know. Its been soooooooo long since I updated. I'm sorry for this shitty and really short one shot. This just came to my head and I am not good with wrighting as Robin Hood. Also, it has been like 3-4 months since I have watched any ouat episodes so I'm a little lost Hahaha. I will try to update more often and as much as I can. I can't promise anything, but I will most certainly try.