Chapter 3

Paul's pov.

No no no. Not now. Not just after I saw Rebecca cheat on me. Rebecca Black. Jacob's sister. We were together for 2 years. Then I see her with another man. I growled. I hate her for that.

Currently I was at the beach. Its been about 7 Hours since I last saw lexi. I was sitting on the rock she was on. Its dark out now. I bet the pack are wondering were I am.

I got of the rock and made my way to Emily's and Sam's place.

I walked passed a house that smelled of a lovely smell. Strawberries and chocolate. Lexi. Lexi Merez. My imprint. But I don't want her. I want Rebecca Black. Not Lexi Merez. I then found my self walking to Lexi's house.

I got to the front door to hear someone's light footprints pace across the floor. Then as if my hands had a mind of there own I knocked. Five minutes later no one came to the door so I started walking down the drive.

"Yes?" I heard a melodic voice. I turned around to see Lexi in a pair of pajama shorts and a tight vest.

"Hey Lexi" I said in a flat voice.

I started to walk up to her. I was like only four steps away.

"Oh. Hey Paul" She whispered as she looked down. I saw a faint blush on her cheeks in the dim light.

"Do you know what I am?" I asked in a low monotone voice.

She looked up at me shocked.

"What?" She asked. I could tell she was lying because she looked every where but my eyes.

"I know your lying" I growled.

"Fine. Yes I know what you are" She whisper yelled at me.

"What am I then?" I challenged.

There was a long moment of silence. "Shape shifter. Wearwolf" She said looking down.

"How do you know?" I quizzed.

"Because my dad was one before he was killed by a stupid blood sucker. Also my brother liam is one and he imprinted on some one called Leah Clearwater and then someone called Embry Call imprinted on my sister Stacy" She muttered.

The bit about Leah and Embry shocked me. Especially Leah.

"Do you know what imprinting means?" I asked.

"Yes Its where you find your soulmate. Some may get rejected. Some might have their happy ever after" She said looking up at me into my eyes.

"You imprinted on me haven't you?" She whispered. I could her the hope in her voice. "That's the only reason you would come here at this late hour and ask me all these questions. That's why I feel all happy around you" She said hope still in her voice.

"We need to talk" I stated.

Lexi Merez's pov.

"We need to talk" He stated after I finished my hope filled paragraph.

"Oh" I simply said. This could only mean one thing. Rejection.

"Your gonna reject me, aren't you?" I said holding back tears.

"I am so sorry Lexi" He said. This brought back my memories of my

first mate. He was a wolf then he rejected me because he was an alpha of the Dark Moon Pack. Logan Taylor. He rejected me one year ago. I was 16 and he was 22.

"Why? Why me? It hurt the first time I was rejected. I don't want it again. What's wrong with me?" I shouted. My emotions are anger and hurt. Hurt because this has happened to me already and I feel like nothing also it feels like he's ripped my heart out then stood on it.

Anger because I am angry with him. Angry with me because all I will ever be is the girl who got rejected twice.

"I love some one else. I want that choice to be with her. Not you. I'm sorry. Sorry you have been rejected once before. Sorry that its happening again. Sorry for everything" he whispered touching my face with his big warm hand. I pushed it away.

"I never thought I would get a second chance at love. But who knew I would be rejected again and never get my happy ever after. Never be able to have my Soulmates pups. I'm sorry Paul Lahote that I can't be the one for you. I'm sorry I'm not as good as the girl you want me to be. So I Lexi Merez accept you re-rejection" I said falling to my knees and crying my heart out.

I heard him kneel down next to me. His hand on my back. I could feel the tingles go through me.

"I'm so so so sorry Lexi Merez. I do love you. But not enough as I do Rebecca. So I Paul Lahote am re-rejecting you Lexi Merez. I'm sorry. We can stay friends." He said then stood up and left. I then let out a loud cry.

How could this happen to me again. Why can't I have a one true love?

My sister gets her mate.

My brother gets his mate.

And I get two. Who both rejected me.

I mean I get why Logan rejected me. It was because I was 16 and he was 22. I didn't mind him rejecting me because of our age but it still hurt but not as bad as it did with Paul. Something about Paul made me want him to love me. I am not going to be te weak rejected wolf anymore. My parents have left me. My brother has a mate. My sister has a mate. Time for me to change.

I'm going to change my look until Paul Lahote knows what he is missing. Then he will forget about Rebecca and come to me.

I need serious shopping. I only have 3 day until I start school as the new girl. And belive me, I will have everyone wrapped around my fingers and falling at my feet in a day.

I got of the dirty floor, with an emotionless expression on my face,

and made my way to bed.

Tomorow is gonna be my day of shopping amd style.