Luke blurb

{Credit to Peaceof5sos}

Luke and you weren't dating, per say. so when the both of you were attending the TCAs, you didn't go together. it was kind of a weird relationship honestly. it wasn't friends with benefits, no, it wad more than that but at the same time it felt like you guys were nothing. still, you arrived at the award show with a big smile on your face. when you saw Luke, you sent a grin his way, even a little wave. he didn't wave, he didn't even smile. all you saw was his gaze not so subtly drop down from your face and roam over your body, bottom in between his teeth. he seemed to look away soon after, confusing you a little. later on, during an interview where you had just gotten asked about Luke, you felt a hand snake around your waist, catching you by surprise. turning to see Luke himself standing next to you, easy grin on his lips as he talked to the interviewer. "We're just friends." he grinned, even though the grip on your ass didn't seem that friendly. but it was during the show when you felt your phone buzz and saw a new text from Luke, asking you to meet him by his dressing room, when you got really confused. still you made your way to where you were supposed to meet, and got pulled into a dark room by a rushing Luke. "Fuck," he muttered, lips already on yours. "You look so damn good baby." you didn't protest his lips on your neck, as his hands travelled down your body and grabbed at anything he could. "I need you," he whispered, pulling away slightly so that your bodies were still pressed tightly together. "Not just now. I want you all for myself Y/N, I'm all in."