Michael blurb

{Credit to Sweetpeaharry}

Michael's voice was low,scratchy like gravel in your ears as he's hand held a tight grip on the loop of your jeans, his eyes dark and focused solely on you. A giggle escaped your lips and you quickly pursed them together, not able to suppress the smirk that pushed at the corners of your lips. You clearly we're going to oblige by his rather desperate attempts to get you to remove his ripped up muscle t-shirt from your frame, finding it rather funny and kinda hot as your eyes searched his, only finding deepening frustration. So his index finger would remain firm around the belt loop that sat on your right hip, his left hand inching further up, moving the shirt himself in a last resort to get his way. You would would've had enough, giving in slightly to him as you swatted his hand away, preventing him from guiding the black material up along your torso any further. "Fine, you want it your shirt back? Here, take it," he pushed him away lightly, wrapping your own hands around the hem of the fabric that adorned your body before taking it off only seconds later, throwing it in the direction of Michael. "There, you happy?" you rhetorically asked, raising in eyebrow in your boyfriend's direction as you sat there in the lacy material of your bra. Michael's face would redden before dropping the shirt at his feet and practically lunging towards you, attaching his lips to the spot in between your collar bones at the base of your throat. "Oh babe, it wasn't about getting my shirt back."