Michael blurb

{Credit to Defcliff0rd}

Can you imagine visiting michael while he's on bed rest?? like you'd have only been there a day before he started feel bad and then the tca's are getting closer and he's not feeling much better so they put him on bed rest with strict orders to not speak and at first, you're cuddling with him without any problem but michael keeps whispering things like "balls" and "penis" to you and you're giggling while you try to scold him for speaking and then ashton comes in with strict orders to remove you from michael bc he can't focus on himself while he's with you plus they don't need you getting sick and then passing it along to another one of the boys and michael's pouting pathetically as he watches you walk away with ashton and he'd send you needy texts telling you to sneak back and that he's horny and "hey, if I'm alone on bed rest might as well make use of that, ay?" but then the night before the award show comes and he's nervous about it and worried he'll fuck up royally and he's texting you long paragraphs of what could happen so you slip into his room and cuddle up to him and you smile and kiss his cheek before sending him a text telling him he has to be silent and he nods, taking your phone from him and setting them on the nightstand before turning over and pulling your arms around him, indicating that he wants you to be the big spoon.