Luke blurb

{Credit to Ihemmo}

But what if like you have no idea at all what to get luke for his birthday so you decided to ask him to see what he would respond with in hopes that maybe he would actually name something you can get him since you've been saving money for his present but he would just respond with "but i've got all i need right here" he resisted you with such genuine that you almost believed it. his birthday fell on a weekday leaving him to still have work as usual only this time you planned to have the other boys team up with you to prank him the least, forgetting his birthday for starters and/or making fun of him throughout the day until at one point luke finds himself recording his solos alone in the recording room when one of the other boys decided to turn off the lights pitch black and that's your cue to enter with a cake and singing happy birthday with the lights back on again and that's when you swore you saw a tear fell down his left cheek. he gave you the warmest hug as a sign of gratitude all the while saying how the boys have "been mean to him all day". you look up to him and say "you've been such a good sport" and pecked him on the lips before greeting him "happy birthday sport i love you sooooooo much" and he's smiling and blushing because he's thinking what a lucky guy he is.