Sing Your Heart Out

As Ava's frustration reaches its peak, an exasperated sigh escapes her lips, ready to confront Valerie for her sudden disappearance. But before she can voice her annoyance, Roxas tenderly squeezes her hand, his touch providing a calming reassurance. His understanding gaze meets hers, silently urging her to stay composed.

"Are you alright?" Roxas's voice carries a soothing tone, concern evident in his words. Ava takes a deep breath, allowing his presence to alleviate her irritation.

"I can't believe Valerie just vanished like that!" Ava vents her frustrations, her voice tinged with annoyance and worry. Roxas suppresses a chuckle, a gentle smile conveying warmth and understanding. "Don't worry. We'll find her," Roxas assures her, his grip on her hand offering steady support. A faint blush warms Ava's cheeks, appreciating his calming presence amidst the chaos.

"Thanks, Roxas," she responds with a bright smile, her gratitude shimmering in her eyes.

Their conversation is abruptly interrupted by a familiar voice that slices through the air. Ava's irritation intensifies as she turns her gaze towards the source, her glare sharpening upon seeing Valerie standing in front of a help-wanted board. Oblivious to Ava's vexation, Valerie waves her hands animatedly, a mischievous grin lighting up her face.

"Oh, lovebirds! Over here!" Valerie's voice echoes through the air, capturing Ava and Roxas's attention. Ava releases her grip on Roxas's hand, oblivious to the subtle blush that colors his cheeks. Determination gleams in her eyes as she swiftly makes her way toward Valerie, who blinks in surprise. Valerie's jubilant expression quickly transforms into one of horror as Ava approaches. Instinctively, Valerie raises her hands in defense, shaking them frantically.

"Hey, Ava! Hehe, I was just kidding! Relax! Please! Wai-" Valerie stammers nervously, but her sentence is cut short as Ava tackles her to the ground. Ava settles herself firmly on Valerie's stomach, crossing her arms as she continues to gaze sternly down at her sister.

"What did you say?" Ava's voice carries a mix of sternness and annoyance. Valerie lets out a nervous laugh, scratching her nose with her index finger. "Hehe, nothing?"

Ava puffs out her cheeks in frustration before standing up and uncrossing her arms. "That's what I thought!" Valerie playfully sticks her tongue out at Ava as she rises to her feet. "Geez, so touchy."

"Yeah, yeah! Where's Roxas?" Ava inquires, redirecting her attention toward Roxas, who had remained in his original position. Valerie cups her hands around her mouth and calls out to him, her voice carrying across the space.

"Roxas! You coming over here or what?" Roxas snaps out of his reverie, shaking his head slightly, but a faint blush lingers on his cheeks. Ava notices this and tilts her head, her curiosity piqued. "Hmm, he looks a bit flushed. I hope he's not feeling unwell."

A glimmer of mischief dances in Valerie's eyes as she regards Ava with a sly grin. Her voice is playful as she suggests, "Oh, Ava, maybe there's another reason behind that blush on Roxas's face." With a wink, she leaves the statement hanging.

Ava's eyes grow round with surprise, her complexion mirroring Roxas's in a flurry of blushes. Her tongue ties itself into knots as she attempts to muster a retort. But before any words could find their way out, Valerie's hearty laughter punctuates the atmosphere, making it clear that she enjoys the playful moment.

Roxas approaches Ava, scratching his head and laughing out of embarrassment. "Haha! Sorry about that." Ava shakes her head, smiling up at him. "It's okay! As long as you're alright!" Roxas nods and lowers his hand to his side.

"Yeah, I'm okay!" Ava's attention shifts toward Valerie, who is still standing in front of the help-wanted board. She tilts her head in that direction and asks, "So, what's this all about?" Valerie grins mischievously, her eyes glinting with excitement. "There are job ads on this board. People need help with various tasks." She then looks back at Ava, her grin growing wider. "Oh, and there's one that will blow your mind!"