Chapter Eight

THALIA'S POV:

After hearing what Professor Dumbledore told me, I couldn't help but break down into tears. Long muscular arms wrapped around me as if they've done it a million times, patting my back as I held the familiar dark cloth of the potions master. Tears turned into muffled sobs as I held on tightly to the man's arms. I Didn't want to let go. Daughter of a innocent woman, and a ex Death Eater. Niece of a Extreme mass Murderer. Granddaughter of a highly powerful wizard. And in love with a emotionless Professor. 

"If it makes you feel better, Thalia. Harry Potter is my godson," Sirius admitted. Watching professor Snape cling onto me as my tears died out. 

"That's even better. I'm dating your godson, when i'm already your niece," I turned on my feet, looking at Dumbledore and Sirius. Professor Snape standing behind me, his arms dropped by his sides. I heard a low growl erupt from his chest. When I was holding his arm, I left something squirm and move..I turned back to Snape, wiping my eyes, I grabbed his arm quick and lifted up his sleeve.

"Thali-," I cut Dumbledore off

"Your-You're one of them!!! What were you thinking!," I almost yelled there was a dark black inky tattoo of a snake coming out of a skull beating on his wrist, three pairs of footsteps kept me from continuing my ranting.  

"Thalia?," Remus Lupin emerged from the other room, His face dirty, and stubby. His tie askew, his hair in every which way, A long scar across his face was almost fluorescent. More tears covered my eyes as I ran up the my father figure and wrapped around him. 

"Remus," I sobbed, clinging onto the werewolf in front of me. He slowly hugged back, resting his forehead on my shoulder. There was also a female with bright pink hair, and a smirk. The last but not least, Alastor Moody. 

"This is not a family reunion," Moody hissed, his blue glass eye looking around. I finally released Remus, giving him a sad smile. 

"Wotcher Thalia, I'm Tonks," The girl held out a hand, which I shook in spite of myself. I turned and glared daggers at Professor Snape. I couldn't get the words from my mouth, as I starred into the coal black eyes. 

"Thalia, this is some of the Order of Phoenix members and hideout. The protection against Lord Voldemort," My Grandfather told me "There are other members such as, Kingsley Shackbolt, Molly Weasley, Arthur Weasley, Professor McGonagall, and Severus here is one as well," His smug smile, flashed at me. 

"How!! When he is one of them!," I hissed. "A- A- disgusting, ungrateful, low life cheat! He is a death eater himself," I yelled

"Thalia Delilah Dumbledore, Apologize now, you do not understand the circumstances," Dumbledore frowned. My head snapped back at him, then back at Professor Snape, his face was hot with fury. 

"Since when was my last name Dumbledore," I Asked trying to keep my voice low. 

"If you sign this paper it will be..," Dumbledore pushed a paper up, his signature along with my adoptive parent's names were on it. I looked at it in confusion. 

(A/N!! Surprise!! Sorry for the super short chapter!! What do you guys think? Will she sign it, or will she reject it? Comment and vote!!!!)

Edited and Republished April 2nd 2017, Happy belated birthday Fred and George