Chapter 5: Bad Boy Has A Crush

Logan's POV

I ran over to Kayla and pulled out my iPhone.

'What happened.' I demanded.

" Daddy." She whimpered. I mentally swore and sent my fist into her wall. I usually wasn't one for violence; I actually hate it but I had my moments where I can't hold all my anger in.

'He just punched you right Kayla?' I wrote desperately. If he raped her I WILL fucking kill him. She nodded and I almost sighed in relief. In one fluid motion, I picked her up and carried her downstairs to my room an locked my door.

I set her down on my bed and examined her face. It was swelled up and bound to bruise but other then thy, she had no broken bones which was a plus...kind of.

I snook upstairs and grabbed an ice pack then came back downstairs and gave it to Kayla.

" Thank you." She murmured quietly. I nodded and went to throw all my old clothes away and replace them with my new ones. Once done, I sat beside Kayla.

'You better get to bed we have school tomorrow, I'll sleep on the futon, you take my bed.' I wrote to Kayla. She nodded and passed me the ice pack and settled down without another word.

I quickly went upstairs and put the ice pack back and came downstairs to Kayla already asleep.

I gently kissed her forehead and put a blanket over her and laid down on my futon. After what seemed like forever, I drifted of into a restless sleep.

"Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!"

I groaned and switched off my alarm and gently shook Kayla awake.

'Time to get up. I have to have a shower but you can go get ready, daddy's at work ok.' I wrote. She nodded and got up.

'Ill drive you to school.' I wrote to make her feel better. Kayla grinned.

'Ill get you from your room when I'm ready.' She nodded and scurried upstairs.

I went into the bathroom and turned on the water. While I was waiting for the water to heat up, I looked at myself in the mirror.

The person looking back at me was almost a complete stranger.

My skin was deathly pale and all my weight was slowly melting off making me look like a ghost except for my electric blue hair which swept messily over my eyes. My emerald green eyes were tired with dark circles beneath them and held nothing but pain and misery.

I tore myself away from the mirror and hopped in the shower.

Once done, I pulled on my boxers and went into my closet to pick out my clothes.

I chose my new black semi skinny jeans with rips and a 'dude I'm not your bro' tee with my being me the horizon hoodie. I made sure my wristbands were covering my cuts before slipping into my vans and pulling on my DC hat.

I snatched up my iPhone, backpack, wallet, and keys and walked upstairs to Kayla's room. I knocked quietly.

" Come in!" She yelled from inside and opened up the door. Kayla was getting her backpack together and already dressed. But that nasty shiner was gonna raise a few eyebrows so I got an idea.

'Come with me a minute.' I wrote. She nodded and I brought her into the bathroom.

I scanned the drawers and found my moms blush. (A/N I think that's what's it's called 0.0) I shook some onto the palm of my hand and gently poked it to her bruise then brushed the brush thing around it to make it look natural, I've done this quite a few times to make the bruises hide.