Chapter 1: New boy

Chapter 1: New boy

Logan's POV

***Flashback ***

I stumbled into my house complete and utterly drunk. I went to take a step, but the world started spinning and I ended up crashing onto the floor.

Footsteps came pounding down the stairs and suddenly my sick father was standing in front of me.

" Are you drunk!?!?" He demanded. I looked into his eyes full of hatred and even in the drunken state I was in, I could tell I'm screwed for the second time today.

" Yep." I smirked then winced as he kicked me in the ribs knocking the wind out of me.

" Not so cocky now are you little shit?!?" He raged. I squeezed my eyes shut as I felt his weight on top of me.

15 minutes later he got off of me and slapped me access the face.

" Next time if you scream like that again, it'll be way worse." He threatened. I bit my tongue to keep from making my punishment worse. I heard the upstairs bedroom door slam then started balling.

From then on, I went mute.

*** Current time ***

So here I am now standing in front of a class I refuse to talk to.

" Class this is Logan May, he will be joining our class. Logan, will you write a few things about yourself on the board?"c The teacher asks me. I sigh and turn to the board and picked up a dry erase marker and wrote;

I'm Logan.

I'm 17.

I'm mute.

My hair is blue.

I like rain.

I have lip piercing.

I placed the marker down and flipped my electric blue hair over my eyes and stood there awalkwardy. I hate attention. The teacher nodded and then scanned the class.

" Alright Logan, you can sit beside kale." She said pointing to a seat beside a girl. I nodded and took my seat and tuned out the teacher.

A paper ball got thrown on my desk. What the hell?!? I uncrumpled the paper and a single word was written inside;

'Freak'

Just fucking great. First day here and people hate me.

The bell rung and I quickly left but I wasn't fast enough. I got slammed into the lockers and a dude my age pushed his face in mine. He hovered over my tiny 150 pound frame with his muscular one and glared down at me.

" You don't talk eh Looogan?!?" He snarled. I shook my head.. He took my back pack and dumped all my books and my whiteboard onto the floor.

" And what the fuck is up with your hair you freak." He spat and punched me in the stomach. I double over in pain and he threw me to the ground and walked away laughing.

I wiped tears from my eyes and started picking up my things. I had everything I needed except for my whiteboard. Puzzled, I stood up and spun around in a full circle before seeing a girl holding it out for me.

I took it gingerly and wrote 'thanks' on it and showed it to her.

" No problem. Don't let Bryan get to you, he's nothing but an insecure jerk." She said. I nodded.

" I'm Kale." She smiled holding out a hand. I shook it awalkwardy and wrote my name on the whiteboard.

" I know I'm in your English." Kale said. I thought back. Oh she must have been the girl I sat beside. I nodded.

" I'll walk you to your next class." She offered. I nodded again since I had no clue where anything was and the bell's going to ring any minute now. I pulled my hood over my hair and followed Kale.

I can't wait until this day is over.

Kyle's POV

Thank god it's the end of the day or I would have lost my mind. Apparently we have a new kid in our class so I stuck around instead of ditching the rest of the day.

" Class this is Logan May. He will be joining our class for the remainder of the school year. Logan will you write a few things about yourself on the board?" The teacher said.

I looked up and the kid had a hood on. He stepped away from the board and turned towards the class. I sat there transfixed. He was beautiful.

I knew I was attracted to guys and girls so I considered myself bisexual but with him, I was just drawn to him.

I looked at the board to see what he wrote.

I'm Logan.

I'm 17.

I'm mute.

My hair is blue.

I like rain.

I have a lip piercing.

Well then...

" Mr May have a seat next in the back and take your hood off please."

Logan sighed and rolled his eyes before heading to the back and taking his seat.

He wasn't lying, he really does have blue hair and its sexy as hell. I sat a few desks beside him and stared at him throughout the whole class.

The bell rang sooner then I expected and everyone raced out of the class and he was one of the first ones out.

Me being the stalker I am, followed him to his locker which was in the same row as mine so technically I wasn't stalking.

I opened my locker, keeping my eye on Logan as I did so, and stuffed my books in my bag.

Suddenly, he was shoved against the locker by non other then Bryan fucking Anderson. He punched Logan in the gut and rage filled through me. It's Logan's first day here what's Bryan's problem?!?

I dropped my bag and stormed over to them. As Bryan pulled back to punch Logan again and I grabbed his shoulders and slammed him to the ground.

" Run!" I commanded Logan. He looked at me his lip ring quivering and nodded then took off running. God that kid is fast! I turned to Bryan.

" Why the hell are you picking on the new kid!?!" I demanded harshly. He paled. Most of the school including him know what I'm like.

" I-I-I wasn't!!" He lied. I growled. I hate when people lie to me.

I raised a fist and smashed it into his face. He let out a cry but that made me madder. I continued to beat him into a pulp until I felt a pair of hands pull me off him.

" Leave him alone." I stated before grabbing my backpack and leaving the school. I don't know Logan but I'm going to protect him. And that's what I'm going to do.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A/N

Hey guys first chapter :D. What do you think?!! Drop a comment or vote please!! :)

-Bre