Chapter 8: Confessions

Kyle's POV

The date with Logan was amazing. I loved the way his hand fit in mine perfectly and the way his lip ring felt against my lips.

" Ma I'm home!" I called into my house.

" Hey sweetie how was your date?" She asked waggling her eyebrows. I groaned.

" We just kissed god mom." I said shaking my head. She laughed.

" Good. When's your guy's next date then?"

I shrugged.

" Never planned one yet."

" You better plan one then! If you guys kissed on the first date that means something, you better not let this boy get away." My mom exclaimed. I smiled.

" Thanks mom, I won't." I promised and kissed her forehead.

" Night."

" Night sweetie love you."

" Love you too mom!" I called. I stripped to my boxers and almost immediately fell asleep dreaming of Logan.

" Hey!" I called as I jogged up to Logan. He smiled and waved as he stepped off the bus. I looked him over our of the corner of my eye.

He was wearing his usual dark jeans and a camo underarmer long sleeve which fitted his tiny frame perfectly. And of course, his vans and DC hat.

Even in simple outfits, he was beautiful. But there was something up.

His eyes were red and his face was emotionless. He was also limping slightly and had barely visible bruises on his face. I guess he attempted to cover up what his dad did.

" Logan." I murmur quietly. Logan stopped and spun to face me. I held open my arms hopefully and he walked straight into them, and clung to me as he broke down.

Tiny sobs racked his body and he was shaking violently. I have to get him out of here, people are starting to stare.

" Here." I said and hand him a pair of sunglasses. He puts them on and I guide him to my car.

" You not going to school like that alright, ill take you to my house, my mom will understand." I explained and he nodded and put his head in his hands.

'Thanks Kyle.' He wrote. I placed my free hand on top of his and he intertwined out fingers.

" It's gonna be alright Logan."

We pulled into my driveway and I helped Logan out and into my living room.

" Kyle is that you?" My mom called as she came into the living room. " Why the hell arnt you in..oh." She stopped short seeing a still sobbing Logan.

" This is Logan May." I answer.

" I'll call the school and excuse both of you guys for the day." She said then left the room. I turned to Logan.

" What happened Logan?" I asked gently. He just shook his head. I took a deep breath and tried again.

" Logan I know ok? Just tell me what he did this time." I whispered. He jerked his head towards me and looked at me desperately.

'How?!? You can't tell anyone please!??!.' He wrote nervously. I pulled him in for another hug.

" You don't need to know but I won't tell but you need to tell me what's got you so upset." I murmured. He sighed heavily into my chest and pulled out his phone.