Chapter 18: Captured

Logan's POV

" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!" I yelled at Kyle as he came in my guest room at Kales house 10 minutes after I came home.

" Kale let me in." He stated.

I shrunk back in the bed.

" Why?" I asked. I can't think of anything else to say to him now. My Kyle wasn't violent. Who is this now?

" He raped you Logan. That's not ok with me. I just got you safe from that and I wasn't gonna let that happen again." He said sternly.

" Kyle you put him in a coma and broke his nose and a bad concussion. Since when were you so violent??!" I cried. Kyle looked at me shocked.

" So you haven't heard the rumours about me?" He asked quietly. I nodded.

" Ya about you just being bad tempered that's it. What other rumours would I have heard?" I asked suspiciously and scoooched closer to hear. He sighed heavily.

" Rumours that I street fight and am not afraid to get in a fight with anyone." He answered.

" Are they true?" I whispered. Kyle only nodded slightly. I gasped and buried my head in my hands. I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me and flinched.

" Logan-" Kyle started but I cut him off.

" Why did you never tell me." I asked emotionlessly.

" I thought you knew. I'm honesty so sorry Log." He said sincerely.

" You know I hate violence!!" I yelled at him. He looked at the ground and wiped his eyes.

" I didn't want you to think I was a monster." He murmured.

" Kyle Jordan Reid my loving boyfriend, is not a monster but this man in front of me is."

" Logan please." He begged. I sighed.

" Give me 3 good reasons why I should forgive you." I stated.

" We'll one, I'm honestly sorry and will make an honest effort to control my anger." He said sincerely.

" Two." He murmured and kissed me deeply. I was suddenly transported back to our first kiss on the boardwalk.

He pulled away and rested his forehead on mine. " And third. I love you Logan May."

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. This was the first time he said I love you since I was in the hospital.

" I love you too." I said grinning.

" Does this mean you forgive me?" He asked quietly. I nodded and Kyle smiled even more.

" Good."

" But I have some things I'd like to discuss with you." I stated. Kyle sat back and grabbed my notebook and pen on my nightstand. I laughed.

" We'll I'd like if when your really mad, just take a walk or listen to music or ill buy you a punching bag ok? Please just control your anger." I begged. Kyle nodded.

" Anything else?" He asked. I thought for a minute.

" Please don't try to control me. I know you just wanna protect me but please don't try to control me." I pleaded.

" I'm sorry. I see where your coming from and how I crossed the line. I won't try to control you." He agreed. I smiled.

" Thank you. And just one more thing. Stay with me forever. Don't leave me no matter what. I need you Kyle I can't loose you especially now." I whimpered. He got up and wrapped his arms around me.