Chp.8

Bonnie Pov

"Freddy?" I ask the animatronic bear. "Just call me Kevin." He says, while he still stares at the camera. "Ok then, Kevin, should I go check up on the new Watcher?" I could almost see the gears turning in his head. As I waited for the answer I watch Chi- I mean Abigail go towards the kitchen. "Where are you going?" Freddy asks. "I don't know about you two, but I'm hungry and I want to see if I can talk to Foxy." Hmm, I am a little hungry, and this way we can keep our eyes on Foxy. " That's a good idea Abigail, but don't go by the Watcher it's still his first night." Freddy said approvingly. "Well can I go with her just to make sure Foxy doesn't hurt her?" I ask, I wanna spook the Watcher and this would be the perfect way to do it and Freddy wouldn't know about it until after I did it. "Another good idea, man you guys are on a role!"

Fritz Pov

"Great! First Foxy and now Bonnie and Chica are coming my way! Oh gosh this ISN'T GOOD!!" I exclaim. Chica went towards the kitchen. Of course she went to the kitchen, the camera is out of order in there. wait, where did Bonnie go? Stupid bunny! I frequently and spastically check the cameras...

" Daum you Bonnie!!" I found him in my left doorway, staring at me with black eyes. As he starts to jump into the room, I SLAMMED THE DOOR DOWN! NOT TONIGHT BONNIE YOU SON OF A-"

********************************************
Hey guys! Hope you still like my story. I'm truly sorry if the chapters are short, but I write on my phone and iPad interchangeably and I can never truly know how long or short it looks on whatever device you are reading on. So sorry if it's short but sometimes my mind isn't in the right mood to write also. Have a good day/night guys!