That Fateful Day

Freddy's POV

" Welcome to Freddy Fazbears Pizzarea kids! " I say as joyously as my voicebox will allow. My response is the 40-some screaming voices of children, their ages ranging from 3-10 years old. My eyes automatically flicker to the left side of the stage where Bonnie is awaiting my cue to start strumming our tune on his bass guitar. I discreetly nod and shift my gaze to Chica who is staring at me like she can't wait to get this show done and over with.

"Would you kids like to hear a song?" I ask as my cyborg programming takes over. As all the other stragglers come from other rooms I see Foxy sneaking along the backwall. I wonder where he is sneaking off to? I think to myself. I watch as 2 kids follow him into Pirates Cove, a boy and a girl.

As I start singing, Bonnie and Chica join in, just like we have done for the past year. I watch interested in the other 4 children that make their way to Pirates Cove. Looks like Foxy finally got some kids to like him. Towards the end of our song I hear a little girls scream overpowering the chorus.

Adults rush in and one comes out of the room in complete distress, fidgeting with his long purple coat. "Someone call the ambulance!" The man yells. No one moves, nothing like this has ever happened before. I feel something pushing forward inside me, like a baby chicken breaking open from it's egg, shattering all my thoughts and feelings into oblivion. In a deep robotic voice I say, "Please everyone stay calm, our staff can take care of this p-p-prob-lem-lem." My voicebox cuts out, I feel my circuits shutting down. My last thought is, What happened to resort back to manufacturing mode? Is Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy alright?!

********************************
Author's note
Hey guys, Raven2248 here! Hope you like my fnaf fanfic, some facts may not be totally accurate to what the storyline of the game is, but please understand that this is my take and spin on fnaf. I am open to suggestions and if you like what I have, please vote and spread the word to your followers and friends.
Thanks,
Raven2248