Chp. 7

Foxy Pov

I see a red light in the bottom corner of me eye, he must be watching me again. I feel as if me need to go confront that scallywag. How dare he watch me sitting in me lone-some on me stool behind me curtain. Me thinks it's time to show him who's captain of this crew.

I hear the clack of the watching thing-a-ma-jigger turn off and I think to meself, time to catch me a rodent. I silently creep out of me chair and slightly open me curtain, that darned watchingy thing is back on me. I freeze and look up, me broken jaw hanging limply from me face. Stupid light, go off!

When the light finally goes off again I make a bee-line out of me Cove while staying out of sight of the main stage. Last time me was out here Freddy didn't like it and I found meself locked in Pirate's Cove. As I sprint down the hallway towards the office I think me saw a red light on the outskirts of me vision, all this does is make me run quicker.

Me be right outside the left door of that darned office and just as me be starting to slide through the doorway, HE SLAMMED THE DOOR ON ME NOSE!! I bang on the door a few times, which knocks a few wires loose. Stupid Watcher, just you wait 'til me be getting me hand and hook around ye neck!!

*****************************************************************************

Anonymous Pov

"THAT WAS TOO CLOSE!!" I exclaim in horror, that dumb Fox almost got me! "Come on Fritz get it together!" I say trying and failing to calm myself down.