Chp. 6

{TIME SKIP}

Freddy's POV
    "WELCOME T-T-T-TO FREDDY FAZBEARS PIZZAREA KID-D-D-DS! D-D-D-O YOU WANT T-T-T-O HEAR A SONG?" My voice glitches as a new wave of feeling rips through me. Disappointment, then
anger. Why isn't anyone here? Did I do something wrong?

    As Bonnie starts to strum lightly on his guitar and Chica glissandos across her keyboard I begin to get the feeling that we are being watched. As I turn my head around I find that there is a red speck in the corner of my eye. That's weird, I think. When I turn back around I see a dark shadow across the room, off-stage. I wonder if Foxy is getting all stir crazy sitting on that chair behind the curtain? Bonnie is coming to the end of the song and as the last chord begins to diminish I think I hear the click of a camera.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anonymous POV
    " Oh Sh*t!! No, no, no, NO!!" I exclaim as I see Foxy out of his curtain and in the doorway, almost out of sight of the camera, but also Freddy turn his large metal head in the direction of the camera.

    No fair it's only the first night, I think to myself. I thought Foxy didn't become active until the second night and Freddy sometimes not until night three! This can't be good.

    I'm only the second night guard Freddy Fazbear's Entertainment has hired, and that's only because the first night guard, Mike or Mitch something or another only just survived his week by the hair on his chin. He was in pretty bad shape when the manager found him in front of the main door of the pizzeria, stuffed almost completely into a spare animatronic suit. About a week later the manager finally got word from the hospital saying he was ok but wouldn't be able to go back to the Pizzeria due to his mental and physical state.

    So when the manager called me I was in a shock, I couldn't say no but I really didn't wan to say yes because of what had happened so long ago. But being the kind of person I am I accepted. At least that Mike kid had survived, I don't think I will be that lucky because I haven't had a very good connection with that pizzeria since my Dad died trying to protect me from Foxy. He didn't last very long without his frontal lobe and he was in more pain trying to struggle through each day at a time, that animatronic fox had made my life a living hell, maybe it would have been easier to let my Dad go if Foxy had just pierced him through the throat with his once clean hook. But no, that fox took my Dad away from me slowly and painfully.

    Now as I study the tablet in my hands I just know something isn't right and something is going to happen.

***********************************************************
Hey guys, I know it's been a while since I've updated but I have been REALLY busy this summer and I didn't have a way of updating besides my phone and  that takes not only FOREVER but it looks longer than it really is. Hope you like the story!
Leave comment and vote if you liked it :)