Chapter 12

A/N: This is continuing from the last chapter, so again, it's in Tulisa's point of view.

"No I didn't!" I shouted at him.

"You lying little..." He raged.

"Go on then, hit me, you're good at that!" I yelled at him.

"No cause you aint worth it!" He sneered.

"Yeah cause you know, I'd do it back now!" I snapped at him.

"You think I'm scared of you? You stupid cow. One day I will tell everyone your precious secret, just you wait and saint Tula will be no more"  He laughed.

"Yeah well, I'll be waiting" I sighed, rolling my eyes.

"Don't get cocky" He warned me.

"Or else what mate?" I grinned.

"I'm not your mate and you keep pushing me, because you won't be laughing when your daughter finds out what you are!" He threatened me,

"Do you know what? You're starting to sound like a stuck record! If you're gonna tell people, just tell them you daft twat!" I screamed at him.

"I'm trying to give you a chance" He added.

"A chance to do what? Say how sorry I am?" I chuckled.

"If you want people to know..." He began.

"I couldn't care less either way, now get out of my house!" I shouted at him.

"A house you won't have for much longer" He smiled as he left the house.

I closed the door behind him and went for a bath. I know he won't tell people cause that guy's all talk and no trousers. I came out of the bath later and I had a missed call from him. I rang him back to see what he wanted.

"What do you want?" I snapped down the phone.

"Meet me in town. I'm not asking you, I'm telling you" He demanded.

"What if I say no?" I replied.

"Look, I'm throwing you a lifeline you daft cow, fucking use it!" He shouted at me.

"I don't want to come and meet you in town. You're all mouth and no trousers. Goodbye" I slammed the phone down.

I decided to watch a film for a bit, until my Mum brought Kayleigh back later on.

"Mum!" She called out.

"Hey you, were you good for your grandma?" I asked her.

"Yeah" She smiled.

"Good girl" I replied.

"Did you sort whatever you had to sort out?" My Mum asked me.

"Yeah it's fine now" I answered.

"Good" She grinned.

My Mum left and I got Kayleigh some food, before going upstairs for a lie down. She came upstairs and said she could hear banging outside.

"Stay up here then. Whoever it is, they'll go away soon" I reassured her.

"Someone came to the door" Kayleigh admitted.

"Did you open it?" I asked her, sitting bolt upright.

"No" She told me.

"Good" I responded, breathing a sigh of relief.

"Are you OK Mum? You look scared" Kayleigh questioned me.

"Yeah I'm fine babe" I smiled weakly.

I'm not fine though, I'm far from it. Him threatening me I can cope with, but practically threatening my daughter? I won't stand for that.