full chapter

A few days later, I was at home and someone knocked on the door. I went to open it.

"No Kayls, leave it!" My Mum shouted after me.

"But it might be important!" I argued as I opened the door.

"Hi" The man said.

"Hi" I replied.

"Is your Mum in?" He asked me.

"Yeah, Mum!" I called over to her.

"Who is... Oh it's you. Kayleigh go upstairs please" She told me.

"But Mum" I groaned.

"Just do it please" She insisted.

"OK" I grumbled as I opened the door.

"What do you want?" I heard her say to the man.

"We've got unfinished business. Can I come in?" He asked, pushing past her.

"What do you want? It's been five years" She snapped at him.

"I think you know what I want" He snarled at her.

"No I don't" She sneered at him.

"You" He laughed, leaning towards her, trying to kiss her.

"Get off!" She screamed at him.

"Mum!" I yelled, running down the stairs.

"It's fine Kayls, just go back upstairs" I smiled.

"OK" I answered.

"I'll come back another day" He smirked, as he touched her face.

I saw him leave and then went back downstairs. I turned to face my Mum.

"Who was that?" I questioned her.

"It's no one for you to worry about babe" She smiled at me.

Tulisa's P.O.V

Who does he think he is barging in like he owns the place? What does he want after five years?

End of Tulisa's P.O.V

A few days later

The man came back for Tulisa, whilst Kayleigh was at school. He knocked on the door repeatedly until she answered.

"Alright hold your horses, I'm coming!" She yelled.

She opened the door and was shocked that he was back. She tried to shut the door as she opened it but he pushed it open.

"I don't think so" He sneered at her.

"I've got nothing to say to you" She snapped at him.

"Well, I've got plenty to say to you" He snorted at her.

"Why now?" She asked him.

"You know why" He laughed slightly.

"This isn't funny" I told him.

"It is. I'm getting plenty of satisfaction from seeing you squirm" He chuckled.

"What the hell do you want?!" She shouted at him.

"Don't shout at me you silly cow!" He threatened her.

"You turn up in my life after FIVE years and expect me to be happy about it?!" She screamed.

"Carry on..." He warned her.

"Or you'll do what?" She replied angrily.

"This!" He responded, pushing her down on the sofa.

"You touch me and you'll know about it" She threatened him.

"Oops" He smirked, touching her leg.

She stood up and tried to get away, but he pushed her back down on the sofa.

"I'm not finished with you. You made my life hell so I'm going to do the same to you" He stated.

"I didn't make your life hell. You did that all by yourself!" She shouted at him.

"Shut up" He answered, as he forced himself to kiss her.

"Get off!" She screamed, as she broke the kiss.

"I told you, I'll leave you alone when I feel like it" He repeated, putting his hands inside her pants.

"What are you doing?" She asked him.

"You'll see in a minute" He replied, as his hands went near her vagina.

"No get off please!" She begged him.

"Sorry, no can do" He told her, as his fingers traced her bikini line.

About ten minutes later, he was done. He removed his hand from her pants and stood up to leave. He turned to face her, just before he left.

"Just so you know, I'll never leave you alone. Everywhere you go, I'll be there. I'm going to come back everyday when your kid's at school and you'll regret what you did to me. I know you'll never consent to sex, which is why I'm going to do it anyway tomorrow. You think about telling anyone, I'll murder you and your kid. You're going to regret what you did to me, big time" He threatened her.

Tulisa's P.O.V

I lay there on the sofa in shock at what had just happened. What happened between me and him was five years ago, when Kayleigh was five years old. You see, I've done a lot of things in my life I'm not proud of and I never will be. He's serious when he says he'll never leave me alone and maybe all this is what I deserve. All I know is, he's forced himself into my house and forced his hand down my pants. His disgusting touch will linger with me for hours and I have it all to face again tomorrow.

End of Tulisa's P.O.V