Chapter 9

A couple of months later, I'm back at school. My Mum managed to get me into another one, despite all the problems I faced at my last school. I'm going to make sure it all works out this time and I make my Mum proud, as I know that's what she'd want from me. People at school know I'm Tulisa's daughter but I've asked that everyone treats me how they'd treat any other student, as I think that's the problem is when people treat me differently just cause of who I am. I just want to be treated the same as everyone else who may not have a famous Mum. I know my Dad's dead and I'm sad I never got to meet him but I'm sure he was an amazing person.

Tulisa's P.O.V

Kayleigh's back at school, finally! I've managed to get her in a school where they've agreed to treat her like any other student, as that's what she wants. She hates being treated differently because she's my daughter. Now she's back in school, it means I can go back to work again!

End of Tulisa's P.O.V

A few hours later, it's the end of the school day and my Mum comes to school to pick me up, which is a surprise, as she doesn't normally.

"Hey Mum" I grinned.

"Hello, you! Right I was thinking, pizza, ice cream and then we'll go home?" She suggested.

"Yeah cool!" I smiled.

"Come on then" She laughed.

We went to pizza hut and my Mum got this massive pizza and she couldn't eat it all, which had me in stitches.

"You shouldn't be so greedy!" I giggled.

"Oi it says you!" She responded.

"I don't eat like you!" I insisted.

"No you're worse" She laughed, as she tickled me.

"No" I answered.

"Yes" She grinned.

"Anyway, can I have some ice cream now please?" I asked her.

"Yeah, go help yourself" She told me.

"Thanks Mum!" I added, before running off to the ice cream counter.

We stayed in pizza hut for a while, before we went home so I could do my homework. I had loads to do and all I wanted to do was watch T.V. We shouldn't get work to do at home when we've been at school all day, it's stupid.

"Mum, I'm bored" I moaned to her.

"I know babe, but you need to do it" She replied.

"Can you do it for me and I'll say I did it?" I questioned.

"No I can't, that's not the point of homework babe" She spoke to me.

"But Mum" I grumbled.

"I'm not arguing Kayleigh, just do it please" She stated.

"OK fine" I muttered.

I did my homework, after a lot of persuasion, then I watched a couple of films and got ready for bed later on. I've forgotten what all this school business was like, as I haven't been there for a long time. I'm tired now though. I said night to my Mum and went up to bed.