Missing Him

Denise

I sit in the bathtub and let the water run on my back. Why now? Why are my emotions playing up? As much as I like being with Aaron,

Akio is everywhere! Every billboard magazine and advert has his face and my feelings are messed up. I don't want to tell Aaron I don't see a reason to.

I stand up and turn off the shower and dry myself after I wash the bath I go into my room and lay on my bed still wrapped with my towel. I do miss him though, I miss the cuddling and the long talks.

Aaron likes to talk but he doesn't cuddle . . Or listen. . .Akio listened.
I fix myself up and do my cleansing routine I dress into sweat pants and a t shirt then tie my hair in two braids.

I take out my phone and listen to Akio's song "Denise" even though we're not talking I can still support him I curl up in bed with my headphones on.

"So what are you going to do?" My sister asks me in the cafe I shake my head "well I can't just break it off with Aaron I don't know if Akio will take me back after the way I ended it. He's probably moved on" my sister nods "well are you happy with Aaron?" She asks i nod my head "yeah. . . I just wish he would trust me more."

See, I think he's a little insecure he has a habit of texting and calling ALOT for example when I'm at work EVERY lunch break and at the end of work everyday he asks me if I'm okay? how was my day? Once I didn't reply I just left him he showed up at my door "why didn't you reply? " I told him straight up to stop texting me so much he still didn't get the message. He's sweet and funny but that side of him is scary.

I can't lie I do miss Akio alot I have to find a way to get him back at least to apologise for how I acted. "I don't know what to say to you anymore sis you confuse me" my sister says shaking her head "if that weird neighbour is what you want? Then go for it." I nod my head. I still got to think about it.

SORRY I'VE BEEN AWAY AND UNABLE TO UPDATE EVERYONE BUT I AM ON IT. WHAT DO U THINK SHOULD THEY? SHOULDN'T THEY? LET ME KNOW
THANX. XX