It's Over

I sat there in shock he finally found his mother I was happy for him and felt a little stupid for being so selfish. "So you finally found your mother. . . . That must have been nice" Akio nodded  his head . He got up and sat down next to me "Denise . . . I want to tell you something you know how close we are" I cut in "we were" Akio looks confused "what do you mean?" I sigh and look away from him "Akio you just disappeared for a year without telling me. You sold your house!" He sighs "about that  . . .I  moved in with my sister I'm sorry I didn't tell you." I look about him "why?. . We're you broke?" He shakes his head "not exactly .  . . I had to save up to go to Korea so staying with my sister I could save more..I told her not to tell you." I get up and walk about way from him I turn to face him as I lean on the window "why did keep that from me? Do i annoy you that much?." Akio shakes his head "no no Denise" I'm fuming I can't believe he did that to me what have I done? "So you sell your house. Move in with your sister tell your sister not to tell me and go to Korea for a year. Show up at my door and expect me to take you back?" I sigh "Akio I don't know what's going on in your head? Or what you think of me but I don't like being put in the dark. . . I thought you loved me? . . .Akio you have to leave" he stands up as I look at his face I see the hurt in his eyes but I'm so angry that I don't care. "Is that what you want?" I look at the window "I can't be with someone that  doesn't trust me". I look at him as tears are clouding in his eyes "Go Akio" I say as I point to the door I don't bother to  wait as I walk to my room and close my door. I sit on the bed and cry for a while before I hear his footsteps come towards the bedroom door he walks in and sits down. "Why are you still here?" I ask him he looks at me "you don't want me to go" I look at him "what? I told you to leave my house Akio go!" He shakes his head as of I didn't say anything "no" he answers like a stubborn child. I sigh he reaches for my hand and holds it . I quickly snatch my hand away "leave me alone" I say in a soft whisper and with that he gets up and leaves. I hear the door close behind him. He was right. I didn't want him to go but I was upset. . . He hurt me. But I wish he was holding me right now I understand how remorseful he is but. . . .I sit there thining about excuse after excuse. . .its over. No more Akio.