Chapter 12

*Joey's POV*

The girl from earlier opened the door for us and told us to sit down.
There were 5 boys and 4 girls all sat in a circle so we joined onto the circle. All of the cabin beds were pushed back into one corner so there was room for all of us to sit on the brown carpet. Our knees were all touching because there wasn't a generous amount of room considering it was only a cabin meant for 4 people at the most.

''Guys, they are um...''

''Shane and Joey.'' I introduced us to the girl and smiled politely.

''I'm Stacy, this is Daniel, Andrew, Connor, Tyler, Rebecca, Charlotte, Anthony and Jennifer. The majority of these guys that we snuck in are straight, so don't tell anyone they're here." She told us, pointing out everyone Individually in the circle. Everyone gave a small wave or said "hi" quietly to us.

''Sooo, what are we going to play first?'' Rebecca asked, as me and Shane looked around the circle, trying to memorise names.

A few people suggested games and we had to vote between Spin the Bottle and 7 Minutes in Heaven.

"I pick Joey and Shane, seven minutes in heaven! We have to watch though!" Stacy said, winking. I got up without hesitating and pulled Shane with me. He gave me a worried looked but I just squeezed his hand to remind him it was just a game and he has nothing to be worried about.

We walked into the small closet like thing that almost every cabin had and half shut the door when one of the boys, i think it was Connor, interrupted.

"Door open.'' He half yelled sternly, standing up to open the door whilst biting his lip and winking.

''Right okay, I've never done this Infront of a crowd befo-'' I began to apologised before Shane interrupted, turning into the more confident one.

''Shut the fuck up and make out with me already!'' He shouted, slamming our lips together and grabbing my crotch harshly. I winced and he stuck his tongue in my mouth.
The crowd that watched gasped in harmony with me at Shane's sudden movements.

"Easy, tiger." I whispered in his ear, quiet enough so the 'audience' couldn't hear.

"You want me to be easy?" Shane shouted out loud, questioning me. I nodded timidly. Shane took full advantage of me and went straight to kissing my neck, sucking and nibbling on the skin. I couldn't resist to let a quiet moan out, or at least I thought it was quiet, until I heard a few girls squeal. I loved the way Shane towered over me, but not so much that I couldn't reach his plump lips that I could kiss all day.

Before we had even begun, the alam on Rebecca's phone went off, signalling our seven minutes were up.

"That was super hot!" Daniel shouted out, being the first thing he had said the whole time. I smiled at the brunette. Something about him caught my eye.

Me and Shane stepped out of the closet, hand in hand, and wandered back over to the gap in the circle from where we had sat before and plopped down, crossing our legs like school children.

"Spin the bottle now!" Charlotte piped up, her blonde hair floating past her shoulders and landing on her chest. Every nodded in agreement, but Shane, once again, was full of doubt.

Tyler spun the bottle sharply, the neck and tip of the green glass bottle spinning so fast you could barely see it. The glass suddenly began to slow down so much you could probably guess who it was going to land on. Daniel.

We spun the bottle again. My palms were getting clammy and I suddenly didn't want to play this game anymore. Guess who it landed on? Yeah, that's right. Me.

Shane threw all of his attention towards me. His eyes silently pleaded me; don't do this, Joey.
Everyone was cheering and daniel had already crawled his way to the middle of the circle, I couldn't back out. Besides, it's just a game. I love Shane more than I've ever loved anything or anyone before, and of that I was sure.

*Shane's POV*
Please Joey, please don't do this.

I couldn't believe it, Joey gave me no mercy. He crawled across the carpet until he was touching knees with that Daniel guy. I was furious.
I sat in silence, giving Joey enough time to back out; deep down I knew he wouldn't. As they leaned in closer to each other and Daniel's mouth opened wide, I couldn't take any more.

Hot-headed, I stood up with no fuss and ran straight out of the cabin door, almost breaking the hinges off.

It was only until then I broke down into tears just a few steps away from the cabin that hosted that devilish game. My knees felt weak so I eventually gave into them, letting the weight of my body drag me down and hit the hard grass floor. I was already loosing control of my emotions bad enough, but this just topped it. I wasn't quiet sure for how long I was laying in my own puddle of tears for, but it was long enough to remind me that I was worthless.
I heard the sound of the cabin door clicking open, followed by timid and ashamed voice.

"Shane?"

"Go away, you fucking traitor." I screamed as loud as I could with my raspy voice, half choking on my own tears.

"Shane, it was just a game for fuck sake." Joey argued, making me sound pathetic.

"That's what it is Joey, it's all a game to you." I yelled, sitting upright and facing him. I couldn't of imagine how awful I must've looked, but the amount of fucks I gave were down to the minuses.

"Just go back to playing your stupid game." I told him, hoping that he would walk over and comfort me instead.
His reply was most infuriating; he shrugged, spun his body around and strode back into the cabin, without hesitation.
Now I know where I stand.

~
A/N :
The title competition will officially be over on Thursday the 20th of August, so make sure you enter with a NEW NAME for this story, you can get a chance to be featured in a chapter of this story, and of course, get to change the title of 'Summer Camp?!' to your chosen name!