Chapter 4

*Shane's POV*

''Err I'm gonna get changed.'' I announced, gesturing for him to turn around.

''Oh ok.'' Joey replied, turning around.

''On second thoughts, You don't have to turn round.'' I told him, being a little bit cheeky.

''I know just you might not like me staring at you while you're getting dressed."

"Why would you be staring anyway? Couldn't you help yourself?" I asked, winking and laughing at myself.
''Oh... If you don't mind me asking...''

''What?'' He asked, turning his body around a looking at me in the eye.

''Are you, erm, gay? Like I don't mean to be judgemental...'' I asked nervously, probably in the most impolite way ever.

''Umm... Yeah... Why?'' He wondered.

''Wondering.'' I replied with a small grin on the outside, but on the inside I was partying like no tomorrow bitch!

''Oh ok...it's fine.'' He said awkwardly, turning around although I said he could stay facing me.

''Hmm done.'' I announced sitting down on the floor opposite him.

''Uh are you?'' He asked, running his hands through his hair nervously.

''Yeah, I mean I think so...'' I pondered, asking myself.

''Oh... Then... You wouldn't mind me saying I think you're cute?'' He said, cutely smiling.

''Not at all... You're cute...'' I argued back, smiling like a weirdo.

''Thanks.'' He chuckled. We stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds. The moment felt perfect.

"How old are you?" Joey asked, looking unsure.

"17...you?" I answered, hoping that he'd say around the same age as me.

"Me too, but I'm 18 in three months." He told me. I nodded my head and grinned.

''Well then...'' I said hinting for something.

''Err...''

He came and sat next to me and the next thing I knew his tounge was inside my mouth. Our lips were moving together passionately and my stomach was doing summer-salts with excitement. I pulled away when I realised something.

'Holy shit, boner...' I thought to myself, my eyes going big.

''Well that was weird...'' I coughed awkwardly when we finished eating each other's faces.

''Err yeah...'' Joey replied wiping his mouth. He laughed at me when he looked down at my lap.
I blushed a very deep shade of red.

''So... Wanna like, date or something, I don't know?'' Joey asked, scratching the back of his neck nervously.

''I think we already are.'' I replied, noticing we were holding hands.
He smiled at me with his gorgeous green eyes and gleaming white teeth.

Then my Mom started phoning me again.
I still didn't answer.

Then she text me again, 'Hey please answer me I'm sorry xxx'

''You should answer her Shane.'' Joey said.

''Ugh fine.'' I gave into him as I couldn't resist his charm.

I text her back, 'what?'

''Shane! Answer her properly!'' He demanded, giggling.

''No my ass is sore as fuck cause of her.'' I laughed back, still a little annoyed.

''Shane...'' Joey tutted, crossing his arms and raising his eyebrows at me.

Then she text back again, 'I'm sorry. I love you xxx'

I tried to reply with a simple 'fuck you.' But Joey made me erase it.

''I think the next activity starts about now.'' Joey announced.

''Oh...'' I replied, biting my cheek.

Joey looked at his time table.

''Crap. Canoeing.'' He said, sounding nervous again.

''Oh ok...''

''I'm stepping out on this one too.'' Joey told me, looking scared.

''Me too...'' I agreed with his choice, trying to sound casual and not scared.

''Yay!'' He yelled, smiling.

''So what do you wanna do?'' I asked.

''Hmm...'' Joey looked at me smiling weirdly, and bouncing up and down in excitement.