Chapter 10

*Joey's POV*

Wandering into the chlorine smelling changing rooms, we both huddled into a cubicle big enough for two and set our bags down to the small bench on the opposite side to the door.
Shane locked the door and pulled it back, just checking that it was secure.

"I'm really self conscious about my body so you're lucky I'm even in the same changing room as you." Shane told me as I lifted my shirt over my head. His eyes and all attention was drawn to my torso which made me smile a little.
Shane was so incredibly handsome and I wondered what there was to be self conscious about. His hair was so perfect and shiny and shaped his gorgeous face in the way anybody would want it to.

He stood there, fully clothed and his arms crossed, looking extremely insecure.

"Shane...its okay, I'm your boyfriend." I reassured him.
He nodded slowly and unzipped his jacket. I was glad that he felt safe or non insecure with me around him.

My heart actually began to race when his shirt lifted over his head. I found myself glaring at his body which probably didn't make him feel the best as he cleared his throat.

"Oh, sorry, I just...you don't have anything to be insecure about, you're perfect." I told him, pecking him on the cheek which made him grin a little. I smiled at him and we both finished getting changed into our swimming trunks.

"Ready?" I asked, sighing and holding his hand.

We were both as scared as anything and the water being ice cold didn't help.

''Shit its cold!'' Shane shouted, slowly dipping his leg into the water.

''Ok I don't know about you but I'm staying at the baby side.'' I laughed as he finished climbing in. I began to slowly lower myself into the pool, allowing my body to adjust to the new temperature.

''Yeah me too...'' He said, nodding his head enthusiastically.

''Ugh I hate water!'' I moaned.

''Same... Its so... Wet.'' Shane complained, making me laugh out loud.

''But I thought it was dry!'' I said sarcastically.

''Oh haha!'' He mimicked a laugh, using all of his strength to splash me.
I screamed loudly, alerting people around us.

''You scream like a girl!'' Shane laughed, sounding like a child.

''So do you!'' I shouted, encouraging his childish ways and splashing him back.

''Oh my god, you cock!'' He screeched, using his arms and splashing me again.

''Eek...'' I pretended to scream, looking directly behind Shane and pointing, pretending to look shocked.

''What?'' Shane asked confused looking behind himself, puzzled.

''WAVE!'' I yelled splashing him, continually, giving no mercy. His screams filled the swimming pool area but we both didn't care and laughed about it.

''Ahh! I'm wet!'' He announced, giving me a 'look'. He raised his eyebrows suggestively, but I ignored it.

''No way!'' I replied, laughing and also being sarcastic again.

"Yes way!" He chuckled back, with an adorable smile spread across his face.

''Well... This isn't so scary.'' I admitted, a little embarrassed that I was even scared at all.

''Its not... I suppose... But it brings back bad memories.'' Shane almost whispered, his eyes tearing up a little. He looked down at the floor and tried to hide the fact he was almost crying.

''Aww Shaney.'' I comforted him, pulling him into a tight hug.

''Well at least I got over that fear!'' He said, trying to think of positives and cheering himself up.

I smiled at him. I was so pleased that he always tried to find an up side to everything, even though he could be a grumpy jack ass sometimes, but can't we all.

''I couldn't of done that without you Jeoy.'' He admitted, pecking my lips gently. I could taste the chlorine, but I didn't mind.

''Aww don't get all sloppy on me!'' I told him, pretending to punch him in the arm.

''Haha... I'm not. But I'm such a twat mostly.'' He said, staring down at the ground again, looking ashamed of himself.

''I'll say!" I joked, earning a smile grin from him. He lifted his head up and made eye contact with me. I smiled back.

''Haha what, im a twat?" He laughed, knowing and that I was just kidding.

''Yep!''

''I just realised we are the only ones in the shallow side, and there are fucking 3 year olds out here." Shane cackled, showing off his amazingly white teeth. Everything about him is perfect.

''We are wimps!'' I laughed, squinting my eyes when I smiled.

''So...Wanna go now?'' He asked, suddenly sounding serious. I was kind of happy he asked that, because I was getting anxious.

''Ok...'' I smiled, getting out of the pool after he climbed up the ladder. The cold air hit our bare bodies as we both waddled back to the changing room.

"Do you wanna, uh, look away while I change my trunks?" He asked me, looking unsure and insecure of himself.

Surprising myself, I replied with a simple 'no', followed by me pushing his body against the cold changing room wall, before smacking my lips against his, creating the most intense feeling I had ever felt. He gasped beneath the kiss, also shocked at my unexpected actions but soon melted into the kiss.
It was a pretty heated make out session, and I loved every. Single. Second.