A magnetic field

I am sorry for everything i put him through, he put up with so much bullshit from me, that i'm impressed he's still here, not to make him sound like a saint, because we have been bullshitting each other. One of us had to apologise or at least say something and i made the move, i'm not sure if i was in a place to apologise, but it felt good. 

"I'm sorry i made a mess out of us" i continued

"I want us to work, i really do, but i don't know how and at this moment i don't need anymore hows and whys that needs to be explained or answered" 

What if he had an answer? If i had the answer i wouldn't push us of the table, but right now my hands was on our relationship ready to toss it on the floor, because i didn't know how to make sense of it and when i can't make sense of things, i'd rather just throw them away. out of sight, out of mind.

But he's to precious to ever throw away.

Stefans POV:

Just looking at her made me nervous, not the kind of nervous Elena made, but really nervous. I could feel my insides shaking when her eyes finally reached mine and she finished her sentence.

She really was beautiful.

Even though i couldn't read her mind, i could feel how she was debating back and forth whether she said the right thing and whether we are the right thing.

But

We are.

That is the one thing i'm not questioning... and i really would wish she wasn't.

Her confused eyes and the wrinkles on her for head gave away that she was dying for an answer, my answer. 

but all i could wonder was if she was as nervous as me.

This shit was nerve wracking and i never thought it could be after 169 years of living and 152 years of being a vampire. I've been in love twice in my life and now i'm in love for the third time, but this is different, like something i've never felt before.

"You didn't make a mess of us, babe" i said and pulled her into a hug.

Her face was covered in my shoulder and i enjoy'd our body's being this close, touching.

though apart from the electro shock that was happening inside of me. 

"Caroline, how we are going to make this work? I don't know. But we are. I promise" I said.

I knew we could and i knew we would. I would not be able to let us go, i wouldn't ever be ready to let her go.

She pulled out of the hug and was now looking me in the eyes, her beautiful bright blue eyes watering and one by one, tears fell down her cheeks.

I love you. I love you Caroline. I really do.

I love her, but right now is not the time to tell her, i can't overwhelm her that much, i can't hurt her again. I just can't

I've been waiting for our lips to collide again, feeling our heart beat intact. I haven't just been waiting since the few moments it had been since we last kissed, but since we kissed for the very first time.

There on the porch, the sunset setting and our feeling finally escaped our minds.

Back then i didn't know what was going on, i didn't know i was in love with her, but oh girl, i know that now.

Her eyes still locked to mine and the urge to kiss her was to strong. I didn't care about the blood, i didn't care out the mess she was. She was a mess, but she was my mess. She is my mess.

I love her.

I leaned in, eyes still open. 

She's like a magnet trying to refuse me, trying to push me away, but i think she's about to realise that she can't, not anymore.

We are like a magnetic field. We're plus and minus, negative and positive.

We are far from the same, but no matter what we do, we fit together. 

She's drawing me to her.

The closer i got, my eyes closed and her warm lips took my breath away.

AUTHORS NOTE: (UPDATING AGAIN TOMORROW)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE VOTES AND REPONSES.

I WOULD LOVE IF YOU CONTINUED, I LOVE YOU ALL,

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY STORY.