The getaway

I have been gone from this story for forever! 2016 has been a mess, and writing haven't really been on the stop of the list, but i miss it so much! So welcome to 2017 and this story being regularly updated!

Since season 8 doesn't really full fill my needs for Steroline & they aren't spending as much time together as i'd like them too, i'll just write this story to pretend everything is okay! That's cool, right?

This story doesn't really have anything to do with the series anymore, since I don't fancy everything that is happening and instead want to make it all a little more normal! There is no Sybil, Caroline does not have any kids and Damon and Enzo aren't physco.

So this is the situation right now:

We haven't jumped 3 years into the future.

Caroline and Bonnie are at college, nothing is going on in mystic falls other than the usual, no physco supernatural creatures trying to destroy anything, besides Damon of course haha. 

Elena is still "sleeping" and is linked to Bonnies life. Damon misses her and is just trying to deal. 

Stefan and Caroline is trying to make their relationship work in a much calmer town, trying to live as normal as possible.

Tyler & Matt are still around, meaning Tyler is not dead.

Stefans pov:

Honestly i'm not really a jalouse guy, protective, but not jalouse and even though this is what i keep thinking, every time I see Caroline with a boy, I don't know, I suspect something is going on. Not from Caroline, but from the guys, She is pretty, hot and luckily mine, and i'd like it to stay that way. 

I kiss her soft lips as we are standing in the middle of her dorm room. I slowly withdraw and look into the light blue eyes that has this secret power over me, that i can't control and i hate it, so much that i love it. I'm so  helplessness when i'm around her. My actions are all control by me and yet it feels like I can't control them at all! As much as I hate what she does to me, I love her more than i thought possible and i won't complain at all.

All i hope now is that she will except my invitation.

Carolines pov:

Stefan showing up in my dorm room in the middle of the day, seems a bit odd, not that i mind it though. I'm open to every excuse for me to put my lips on his, and feel his hands on my body. but he's acting really strange. I've never seen him jalouse before...for me, and it wasn't even my intention to make him. "What's up?" i ask, to try and clear this little mystery up.

"Not much, just missed my  girlfriend" He says with a smirk on his face. 

He's so lying.

"You'r lying" I say and look at him with a suspicious look, smiling all over.

"No i'm not" he says and moves closer to me. 

"You are" I say as the distance between us becomes smaller and smaller.

"Am not" He says and out lips once again reach each other making my heart beat faster.

This time it's not just a kiss.

We walk backwards, until we hit the bed and fall onto it, continuing our make out session.

Stefans body on mine, makes my heart skip a beat. 

I could stay like this forever.

"Uhm, i'm sorry" Bonnies voice says as she realises she's walked right into our make out session. 

"I'll just grab my book, and i'm out" She says as she awkwardly grabs her book and wonders off.

As the door closes, a shy smile spreads over my face and i blush a little.

"Well, that was awkward" I say and grins.

"Narh, she'll get over it" He says and kisses my forhead, rolling over, so we're now spooning.

"Stefan" I say unsure of whether I should, ask him the question i've been holding onto. 

"Yes?" he says and pulls me closer.

"what's on that precious mind of yours?" he adds.

"Umm, nothing" I quickly say, having decided this was not the time to tell him.

"Are you sure?" he says, sounding a bit worried.

"positive" I mumble and pull myself closer to him.

"I love you" he whispers into my ear, Sending shivers all through my body.

"I love you too" I say, and like that, we fall asleep.

*****

Stefans Pov:

Caroline asleep in my arms, gives me time to think about how i'm going to break the surprise to her.

I'm not sure why i'm making such a big deal out of it, I just really want her to be happy.

"Caroline" i half whisper, in an attempt to wake her up.

"Yeah" she says tired and sits up looking a bit confused.

"I have something to ask you" I say. It's like she suddenly stiffens and turns her head to look at me. She seems nervous.  What does she think i'm going to tell her?

"Okay?" she says confused looking down at her blanket.

"I have something to tell you too" She then says, making me sit up.

"You first" She then says and looks at me as I wonder if my world soon will be falling apart. 

"You know how we've always wanted to lead a normal life?" I ask trying to read every facial expression of hers.

"Yeah?" she says seeming even more confused.

"And couples travel together and I know you want to experience the world"

I take a deep breath, because as the girl she is in need of control, i'm not sure how she will take this, going on a trip she didn't plan. I just hope she trusts me. 

"Please come to paris with me?" I say almost begging and her face is left in surprise. 

"Paris!?" She exclaims, a huge smile soon covering her face. She looks so happy.

"If you want" I say, relieved.

"if i want? I would love to!" she says almost starting to jump up and down.

"We're leaving soon though" i add, knowing i'm probably setting off every single alarm in her mind.

"How soon?" She asks and I can tell she's trying to control her mind. 

"Tomorrow" I say, my smile getting a little more shy.

"Okay, I can do that" She says and leans in to kiss me.

She said yes. 

I'm taking my girlfriend to Paris and i couldn't be more pleased about it.

"Thank you" She says her smile as genuine as i've ever seen it.

*************************

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!

THIS WAS A SHORT CHAPTER, BUT THE NEXT ONES WILL BE MUCH LONGER!

BUT I HAVE TO GO TO A PARTY, SOOO!

PLEASE DON BE GHOST READERS, SPREAD THE LOVE!

LOVE YOU ALL.