9- lost in feelings

Jewels pov

2 days later

I walked around the kitchen with my phone to my ear as I cooked lasagna.

"So you going to come over for dinner tonight?" I asked Shaun , he was most likely going to get some tonight

"Yeah bae, I'm on my way now"

"Okay, I'll be waiting"

I sipped on a glass of red wine as I checked the bake chicken one last time.

I rushed to my bed room one last time to check my looks. I had on a pair of all black leggings with a black crop top and my hair curled down with a side bang.

By the time Shaun got here, the food was done and we were sitting at the table.

I made his plate and mine but as we ate, all he kept doing was checking his phone which was getting on my very last nerve.

I "cleared my throat" looking over at him.

He picked his head up, slipping his phone back In his pocket "no time for me?" I said taking another bite

"My fault bae, just you know"

Just know what?!

I nodded "yeah"

My appetite was at a loss but I still didn't want to ruin the night.

"I'm not really hungry" he said taking a sip of his soda

I nodded as I grabbed both our plates with a slight attitude and bringing them to the kitchen trash.

Cooked all this shit for nothing !

I let a breathe go, trying not to ruin our night by that little episode.

He sat on the living room couch and I sat on his lap. I kissed his neck which I knew for a fact turned him on and I could see him biting his bottom lip but sooner than later, that phone was vibrating again and it was like I wasn't even there.

He prolly texting some bitch

I kissed his lips trying to gain his attention again but he just moved his face over as he read the text.

I sighed, getting off his lap and sitting beside him on the couch.

"Okay it's clear you're busy tonight Shaun so maybe you should go and handle it" I said trying not to sound angry

"You serious ?" He said looking shocked

"Serious as a heart attack" I said getting  up and walking to open the door "you come back when you got actual time and attention"

He shook his head "you really for real, wow!" as he got up

"Wow my ass" I said slamming the door and sitting back down on the couch aggravated

5 minutes later.. Knock knock knock

What this nigga want ? 

I stomped back to the door

Harlem POV

Soon as the door opened, Jewels looked like she had an attitude but still shocked to see me.

"What you doing here?" She said flipping her bang to the side

I pulled the flowers from behind my back with a smirk "I came to surprise you"

She looked down at the flowers and took them in her hand "thanks let me put these in some water, come in"

I followed in behind her as she sat the white roses in a vase

She turned around and looked at me with the same smirk again "so?"

"So I just came here to tell you that I'm ready now, I know I said that before but I'm growing up and I know I'm real this time"

She laughed "so because YOU'RE ready now, I'm pose to just crawl back into your arms? No I was already distant with you and I let you in and you played me. You think some flowers gon put you back on the good list? Nah but I'm not looking for you to prove yourself anyways Harlem"

I shook my head "okay but say I do prove myself, do I get another chance?"

She smirked "I like to talk about things that actually have a chance at happening; Realistic shit"

I looked at her and leaned in to kiss her on the cheek.

"You gon see, you gon be mine shorty " I said before hugging her and leaving again.

Jewels POV

I sat on the couch trying to connect the dots of everything that happen. So the nigga I'm basically "official" with came here and showed me NO attention but the nigga who I used to want just walked in and did what the other should've.

Ugh.