Three

Harlem POV

2 pm , damn I been sleeping all day I thought as I slipped out of bed in my polo boxers and socks .

After I went through the motions of my morning hygiene and a shower , I hit my niggas up and it seemed that the long night caught us all of guard today .

"Bro wassup witchu today ?" I asked Chris on the phone

"Ain't shit man just brushing the beard , I just got dressed"

This nigga and his beard

"Niggas me too , last night was a Lituation"

"Forreal ! Bruh ! Tell me about it !"

"but real shit , who was that shorty in the club ?"

"Oh you mean shorty , you was dancing with ? One from the booth with Symone & Bre and them ? That's Jewels"

She damn sure is a jewel

We spoke for a hot minute before we decided to end the call .

This hangover was draining a niggas energy but I still had to go and get this Gaup , so I through on my vintage Tommy Hill polo with some khaki cargos and a pair of low top all white chucks .

I rode to the hood in my all black Lexus just to stay purposely low key , it was some in and out runs I had to make and that was it .

Niggas was cooling on the steps and a lot of the kids were playing out in the fire hydrant water and then the woman were just cooling while others grilled out .

I seen a group of females walk over and that's when I located that diamond from the club last night .

She the type to make a nigga change his ways

Breana came over and sat on Chris lap , they always flirting but never Tryna commit .

The other girls made they place on the steps somewhere too .

"Ayo , lil shorty from the club" I said as jewels sat beside me , she smelled of Chanel and it smelled great .

"Shorty ?" That ain't you address a jewel like myself" she said laughing

I laughed too " well Jewels , I'm Harlem and I'm just trying to introduce myself on better terms"

"Harlem hmm , so what you from New York ?"

I shook my head "Nah baby I'm from here "

One of her delicately shaped eyebrows poked up "so you ain't never been to Harlem but that's your name? Hah !" She said making everybody began to laugh

"So your name jewel but you more of a Rhinestone ?" I had to get her back , her girls laughed even harder , Symone yelled GOTT EMMM !

"I wasn't a rhinestone when I broke you on the dance floor last night"

I ain't gon lie , yeah she broke me but only because I ain't expect her to break me off like that "whatever" I said chuckling

She smiled back .

Her smile was gorgeous , teeth straight and white . Everything about her from the swoop in her hair to the feet seemed perfect .

Chris tapped my arm twice and gave me that look , letting me know we had to go to the trap and I got up without a word .

Jewels POV

Once the boys left , we immediately began talking about them .

Breana had been digging Chris for a while and I could tell but she was always denying it .

But me , I ain't just gon come jump in no niggas lap if he ain't MY nigga

When I left, Chris and Bre had just started talking but I ain't recognize him last night at the club because his beard done grew into a Full grown Harden or some shit .

"So you feeling Harlem ?" Sasha asked cutting me off guard . I ain't the type to really be into no nigga and even though he gave me a good relaxing vibe , I wouldn't admit that I kinda was .

Relationships never worked out for me either because my lifestyle and Melo or niggas just want to fuck , nut , and duck . Niggas just ain't able handle me and Never will they be so fucking was all good but loving was out the picture

Just the way I am

"Nah , he cute but not my type" I said

"Mhm" Bre said , that's my bestfriend so she probably see right through my shit but won't speak on it

Just as we was talking a too familiar Cherry red Convertible popped up , James .

"Wassup baby ! How you been ?" He said getting out , looking at me , and leaning on the car

I laughed , James was my first love but he loved hoes more then he loved me ... I even let this mother fucker meet Melo , even stood up to him against Melo !

Young and dumb in love !

I walked down the stairs and hugged him , but not too long , don't want his ass thinking anything too friendly .

"Damn girl , you back out here looking good ! Niggas told me you was back but I ain't believe it ! Why you ain't call a nigga and let me know ?!"

I shrugged "Cause you ain't my nigga James" I said smirking

"But I could be , I mean damn bae .. I miss you , you know that right ?"

Been here , done this , heard this , dismissed

"Boy bye !" I said waving him off

"You got a new nigga or sumn ? Usually you ready for that daddy James roller coaster" he said stroking the air

I laughed "nope but I will never be going on any type of rollercoaster rides with you .... Again"

"Aight cool but Ima keep coming back" he said before he drove off

I laughed at his scronny skinny ass , that was my boo back then

Harlem POV

After the drops niggas just sitting in the trap chilling under the AC , hiding from the summer sun

"Aaiight , cool come through" Twigz said hanging up

This nigga Twigz never fails to surprise you .

He walked to the door and females began to walk through .

Like I said he never fails to surprise

A pair of twins sat between me and Chris .

We looked at each other and laughed knowing what was up .

I took one to the back where my office was and she immediately began giving me that sloppy top ...

Lord ! she knew what to do with that mouth she was blessed with !

Thank the one upstairs for this top !