Hopeless But Hoping

***I'v lost the start of the story but i think from what I've written you guys know whats going on. Its my first story ever trying to do a romance sort of thing between my characters, I'm sorry if its bad let me know what you think please and thank you***

 _______________________________________________________________________________

    She couldn’t help but wonder. Why he kept lying to her? Why was he making her force him to tell her that she did mean something to him? The lies he keeps telling me I will never understand. I do matter to him. Why else would he stay with me for a year, talk to me for a year, spend time with me in that year, loved me during that year?  There has to be a reason why he left and I will not believe I meant so little to him. So here we are out in the middle of the fields filled with rocks and gass as I wait in silents for him to tell me. 

“Just tell me why Cam and then I’ll leave. Just say it!” I pleaded for I did not want to hurt him over this, but if that's what it took to get him to finally admit it, then so be it.

“You mean nothing to me Emma. I was just bored and you happen to still be living here. You were a great amusement for me but now that  I know who murdered my brother I don't need nor want you anymore. Nothing more, nothing less sweetie.” He said softly.

“Liar! If you can’t admit it, then you will feel the pain you inflicted on me this year until you say it.” I shouted as I charged at him. We fought for some time until he pinned me against the rocks.

“Emma, go home. I don’t want to hurt you. Just let it go and move on. You're better than this, better than me. You were always better than me, even as kids.” He whispered gently in my ear.

“Not until you tell me how you truly feel Cam. I cant let this go, I'm sorry”

“Then I guess its death to us both, huh, Emma?” A single tear slid down my cheek as I nodded my head. I heard him sigh softly, then look at me. I saw sorrow in his eyes as he deflected my hit to his face.