Chapter 23

Iris POV

"I dont think we should go babe", Chase said for the billionth time as i got into the car. I rolled my eyes and made myself comfortable on the seat and he got in scowling. He had been trying to find reasons for me not to go but i needed answers.

"Maybe some things are best left unknown", he said as he did my seat belt, i looked at him curiously and he shrugged, "well if you get hurt what do i have to live for".

A massive smile crept onto my face and he leaned in, i closed me eyes and felt waited for the feeling of his lips on mine but it never came. Instead i heard the engine starting andmy eyes shot open and i glared at him. He sat there smirking, Ha he thinks he won.

"I did win babe" and with that he shot off. I waited till we were on the highway and i stretched my arms dropping them so my right hand was laid well in the middle of his legs. I saw him stiffen as i began tapping my fingers on him and he clenched the steering wheel so much his knuckles had turned white.

"Something wrong....babe" i said innocently and his eyes shot up to meet mine, i could see them darkening with lust as i moved my hands causing him to groan. He pulled over to the side of the road and i moved my hand. "Why have we stopped?" i asked but even i couldn't keep the chuckle away and i started laughing.

"It's not funny, what am i meant to do now?" Then he gave me a puppy dog look, "Maybe you can help me take care of it i mean the back windows are tinted and i can blame the shaking on hydraulics"

My mouth dropped open, What did he think i was? I leaned in and gently nibbled his ear, " Start driving and  i might help you take care of your" i glanced down, "problem tonight". I leaned back and he gulped then nodded. Man he was whipped.

He started driving again and we reached the restaurant, i saw dad standing outside but he looked worried. His eyes were shooting all over the place and he kept dabbing his face with a hankie.

We got out of the car and Chase wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me close, i could feel his body heat touching my side. We walked over to dad who well looked green.

"Hey Dad, Are you sure you wanna do this? you look ill" i said quickly, god i was such a coward. I heard Chase start coughing to cover up his laughter and all i had to think was someone's not getting any tonight and he shutted up.

"I'm fi-ine dear, let's go in." He opened the door and as i was walking in he dropped somoething into my bag. I was about to reach inside my bag but he gave me a little push which made Chase go mad.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" He yelled at my dad whose face went white but he looked at us both.

"I think you should go" he said smiply.

Something was up, i just i knew it. "Dad what's wrong?, Tell me" People were starting to look in our direction and Chase was standing there as if he wanted to rip my dad's head off.

"The only problem is my daughters a disappointment" he said, each one of those words stung and people looked at him gasping. Chase's fist went flying and hit my dad right in the middle of the face, he was about to fall but Chase grabbed him and hit him again and again. Tears pricked my eyes and i tried to push then away but Chase kept going till i buried my face into his back and wrapped my arms around him.

"Let it go, please" i wept and Chase span around and wrapped his arms around me crushing me into his warm chest.

"It's ok baby It's okay" he said soothingly, then his eyes went to my dad "your pathetic, you just lost the only good thing in your life." and we walked out. Well he walked and almost dragged me along.

We got back into the car and he looked at me, "Are you ok? Shall we go back to mine?" he said softly.

I shook my head and i saw pain in his eyes but i quickly spoke, "I just want to see my mom, It's been ages." He nodded and set off, I reached into my bag to get a tissue but i found the paper dad had put in. It was scrunched into a ball and i could see bit's of writing.

I opened it up...

A/N

I'm so cruel :P SO THOUGHTS?!?!?!

I know its been a while but urgh work

Remember VOTE VOTE VOTE

VOTE VOTE VOTE

VOTE VOTE VOTE

& Comment Comment Comment :D

P.s. if i end up writng a new book it will be called

I'm the alpha player who mated to the nerd next door, oh wait she's my tutor too

SO REMEMBER

Vote & Comment

Thingamajigabob