Chapter 10

-One Week Later-

Iris POV

I was empty.

It had been two weeks since that incident in the woods and i had spent the last two weeks in my room. I had become like a zombie. All i did was eat and cry myself to sleep. All i wanted was gone. He was gone. Chase.

Even after everything i knew i wanted him.

Needed him.

There was a knock on my door, It opened and Holly ran in. She looked pissed. She ran in and jumped on the bed and grabbed my face knocking on my head.

"Great, your alive. we're going out." she said quickly and then stood walking into my closet and pulling out a pair of jeans and a short floral dress. She threw them on the bed and pulled the blanket off me.

"NOW!" she yelled.

"C'mon Holl's i'm just tired i just -" but she had clamped her hand on my face.

"You've stayed in here for ages, you haven't come to school and your mum said your not eating properly. and how do you think i feel?" I looked at her questioningly when her eyes burst into tears "H-He was my brother" she put her head in her hands.

"Listen to me, THAT was not your fault. How were you meant to know? Now i'm going to get ready" I didn't feel like it but i knew she needed this.

I got up and started to change, i saw her peek out through her fingers. When i was done we both gotout and ran to the car. "I'm driving" I heard her yell. we hot in and 'For a pessimist, I'm pretty optimistic' started to play. We looked at each other, grinned and started yell-sinigng.

Ten minutes later we were at the mall. I hated shopping, but trust Holly to want more clothes. She grabbed my arm and started running "THERE'S A SALE!" i heard her shouting.

I just kept on going till we reached our favourite shop, ok i know i said i hate shopping but i love this shop. it has amazing clothes. All of them are beautiful and don't cost stupid amounts of money. Holly let go off me and ran in, two seconds later she had disappeared. I chuckled and walked in, going straight to the recycled section. You dont like that? Kill me for trying to do my bit to stop global warming.

I was shifting thorugh the dresses when i abit of silk hit my hand, I pulled out a pure white dress which had black flowers going from it's cut top down the side. It was gorgeous.

"That would look amazing on you" I whipped around, was it Ch- oh it was that guy that found me. Damian.

"Urmm, Thanks" I said, what the hell was i supposed to say.

He kept staring at me, his blue eyes looking deep into mine. He opened his mouth to reply but then stopped because his phone started ringing. He kept staring at me when he picked it up.

"Hello" he said in that clear deep voice of his. I heard a mumble on the other side then his face went red, "Leave me alone" he said into the phone. After a few seconds his eyes lit up "Actually i have now will you leave me alone?" What the hell was he talking about? "Fine" he said then cut off.

Then he looked at me and shifted uncomofotably "Listen, do you think you could do me a favour?" I thought about it. I mean i guess he did save my life, he deserved a favour right.

"Sure" i said and his eyes lit up, i was trying to read the emotion in them but it was wierd. He seemed nice but his eyes showed well pain and cruelty.

He smiled and said "I have this creepy ex who won't leave me alone, she said she'll leave me alone if i've met someone else...so would you urmm pretend to be dating me? Just for two minutes. Pleaseee ", He said that so quick if it wasn't for my wolf ears i wouldn't have heard it.