Your my mate? Listen Your my Best friends brother, your a jerk and I HATE YOU!

FRIDAY

I ran through the forest, my wolf was screaming in pain as i heard a shot and my eyes were slowly closing...

"IRIS!!!" I heard a deep masculine voice yell, i tried to force my eyes to stay open another wolf approached, i caught a glimpse of smooth silky black fur before my eyes gave up on me. NO, just let me see the eyes...

I bolted up on my bed, buckets of sweat dripping off my face. I looked to the left damn it was 7:30, i only had 15 minutes to get ready. But as i was getting my towel ready and deciding what to wear the only thing that was in my mind was that wolf, black fur and brown no it was blue no it was green eyes. Damn i had been having the same dream for weeks now but i never got the eyes.

Sighing to myself i got in the shower letting the warm water flow down my body enveloping me, i loved my showers. I switched the water off and got out toget ready. After deciding to wear my ripped black skinnies and All Time Low tee i walked over to my mirror.

Oh Wait i completely forgot to say hello.

Hi, I'm Iris Parker, I'm 16 ,5"1 and i have a slim but fit body. I still have my curves but i have bit of muscle not crazy girl hench but just enough to keep me happy and enough to keep my body smooth. I have blonde hair which always ends up falling straight down my back but curls up near the end. I had wierd lips, my my upper one was slim but my lower lip was full. But there not my best feature, hell no, my best feature are my eyes. They aren't deep blue or green but a sexy teal colour. My mum has deep green eyes and says my dad had the deepest blue eyes she'd ever seen so at least he was useful was that. You see, he was a drunk who used to enjoy beating me and my mum so we ran away but that was ages ago.

My phone started buzzing

"Lost in stereo, Lost in stereo..."

I hummed it as i picked it up recognising it to be Holly, Oh damn forgot to mention her, right Holly is MY BEST FRIEND, she's awesome and kind and cool and very very vain. She's in all of my classes

and has black hair and emerald eyes.

"Sup Bitch" I heard from the other side.

"Nothin Much Slag" i replied in our gangster tone, it was somethingwe did, no one knows why, "When you coming to pick me up?"

"Urmmm Yeah about that, Iris you know i love you and everything..."

"So your going with Zack" I said sighing, Zack was her boyfriend well i should say soulmate, her other half, the love of her life, yeah he was her mate. He was cool and in our year. She couldn't bare to be away from him for too long, it made her very clingy another reason i didn't want a mate. I couldn't imagine being like that

"Yepp, Sorry, Sorry I'll make it up to you, girls night in today?" she said hopefully.

"Hmm Sure, I'll let mum know later" I said whilst getting my bag and a muffin.

"YAYYY! My brother's going to pick you up for school in 2 minutes" she said quickly and cut off before i could swear down the phone.

Instead a yelled and squeezed the muffin in my hand till it became a ball and then sighing i threw it in the bin and went to get another one, Great there was none left.

I got on my black converses and went out, whilst i was locking the door i heard someone walk right up next to me and whisper seductively in my ear.

"Nice Ass" The deep voice said.

I felt a shiver go down my spine and a tug on my heart whilst it started beating like crazy. Wait, what the hell i knew who this was why the was my body reacting like this. I turned around too quickly and found myself falling but before i hit the ground i felt two muscled arms grab me around the waist.