Chapter 14

Iris POV

I threw myself out of bed. I panted sweat dripping in trails down my face. It wads the dream again but this time there was a twist, i had recognised the face but i couldn't remember it exactly.

I looked at the clock, 06:00. I sighed and grabbed any old crap and went to the shower. As the water was flowing down me i tried to remember the face. Was it brown hair or black hair? Was it green eyes or hazel eyes? but more importantly were they helping or hurting me? Just the words brought back his face, His black hair and his emerald eyes. His slim lips and his sly grin. His muscly arms and his amazing body. All i wanted was him.

I was a hypocrite. On one hand i was going out with Mitch who said i  was his mate. He caring and loving and the perfect Prince Charming. But that wasn't who i wanted. Who i needed. I needed some excitement, i needed him.

I stepped out of the shower before i could drown myself in my conflicting mind anymore and wore my slacks. I got out of the house and started walking to Holly's. Now i would find out if yesterday went as planned. I made my way through the woods when i heard a rustle behind me. I immediately whipped round just in time to see a hooded figure start running away, I ran after it and enetered a clearing.

Then a rock flew out of nowhere and knocked me out.

CHASE POV ;)

I ran through the woods, i was almost there. If she was hurt, even a scratch i was going to rip every limb of his puny body. I was going to make him watch as i rip out the throats of everyone he cares about, if the maggot was capable of that.

I left the woods and i was outside her house. I rmembered just a while ago when i was picking her up here. When i held her in my arms. I missed her. I shifted and slipped on the remains of my jeans. I dug my finger between the bricks in the wall and started pulling myself up. After about two minutes i was outside her room and trust Iris to leave her window open. I got in and smelt the room. It filled my nose with a scent so heavenly if i had died there i would die a happy man.

But i also found that she wasn't there and then i felt a massive force colliding with the side of my head. I collapse immediately and felt my head. No, Nothing hit me so that must mean....IRIS

Iris POV

My eyes stirred and opened finally. I could see black dots floating arouund and i closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Then i opened them and everything came into focus.

I was still in the clearing but there was someone else here, He was in a hooded figure but i could see the messy brown hair and the twink of hazel benath the hood. Mitch.

"Mitch, What happened?" I croaked.

He said nothing, instead he came up to me. "Do you have any idea how infuriating it is, trying to love you when all you do is think about HIM all day?" he glared at me and whispered in my ear "But that's okay because i'm going to stop that. I'm going to mark you. I will make you MINE" he yelled the last word and started rip;ping my clothes off.

I tried to protest but he was too strong, as my clothes were ripped off i cried until the tears formed rivers.

CHASE POV

I ran to the window and jumped out landing on the balls of my feet. I shifted immediately and ran to my house, Holly might have a idea where she's gone. As i was running thorugh the woods a smell reached my nose. It was a sweet smell....

"Iris" me and my wolf said in unison.

I changed my route and ran in that direction.

IRIS POV

As he got off me he threw my clothes back at me, they were ripped. I was filthy, I was dirty, I was ... I wanted to die. I pullled the clothes on with the little bit of strength i stil had. 'Help, Please anyone Help' I thought with all my will.

"No one's coming, If they do, they die." Mitch said in matter of fact tone. Everything he just did came back to me, I vomited right there. He glared at me.

Then he looked me dead in the eyes, "I'll be back and when i do i'll have a syringe and it will change you...into one of us" I was lying there weak ion apuddle of my vomit and i tried getting up when another rock landed on my leg. I yelled and screamed.

Mitch ran into the woods.

He was gone....I had a chance.

But then a ring of hooded men came into the clearing. Mitch came to stand in front of and pulled his hood down. He was holding a syringe in his hand. I opened my mouth and whimpered

"No, No It - It can't be" I probably sounded pathetic but i didn't care. This had to be impossible, right?

All i was answered by was laughs by the circle, tars began to stream down my cheeks as Mitch came closer.

"Now, Now Don't cry It's Ok, We're not going to kill you. We're going to change you" I looked up at his face and saw determination in them.

He meant this, I opened my mouth and yelled "NOOO" but Mitch just waved his hand lazily and several of the figures came over and threw silver shackles on me. I thrashed and the silver burnt into me. I continued to yell and scream.

Then Mitch pulled out a syringe filled with a gooey green liquid, the crowd all stared at it like it was alifeline, One even held his hand to his chest. Mitch just smiled, and prouldly said loudly to overpower the sounds of my crying

"I have perfected the formula, This will cause the girl to tunr into a dog" No No Way. That was our power. Only we had control over when to shift. They cpuldn't have but Mitch just leant over me and stabbed it into my arm, I yelled and just said "Don't please" Whilst he started injecting it into me.

As he was leaving i thought with all my will, No No I won't do this.

Yes you will came a sound in my mind.

No I can't

But you WILL it forced and i felt my spine bending to its will. Fur started to run along my body as all my clothes ripped through as i shifted. I was a wolf now and everyone in the surrounding was smiling. I thought with all my might 'HELP' but Mitch just chuckled.

Then Mitch crouched and baseball sized tears started rolling and soaking into my fur. I was going to die. As he was about to leap i saw another shadow jump out into the clearing. A Wolf

A Black furred, Green Eyed Wolf.

My Dream Wolf.

Chase.

A/N

So first thing will sound incredibly whiny but please guys VOTE AND COMMENT, I mean i'm trying not to sound whiny soo PLEASEEEEEEEE

And THOUGHTS?????

Good or Bad Chapter??

Are there any Team Mitch fans left?? xD

VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS =D

And another thing, this book will be going on hold soon because of exams etc

I can only promise a few more chapters and i might just leave it at that but not to sure at the moment

Vote & Comment

Thingamajigabob