Chapter twenty

Nobel's mom's truck sat in the driveway along with another dodge car. I pulled up next to Nobel's mom's 1999 Chevy truck before killing the engine and jumping out. Nobel setting his Chevy next to my Ford. Great a shitty Chevy sandwich I thought as I quitly giggled to myslef as I got out of the truck and headed towards the house.

Nobel had came up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist stopping me from moving any another step forward. I giggled before turning my head slightly to the side to see Nobel peering at me with his beautiful deep hazle eyes. A smile so bright and happy cross his face. His smile being like a disease, I couldn't help the small one that formed on my lips too.

"Wh..." my one word interrupted with Nobel's lips on mine. The almost afternoon sun shinning on both of us. His lips moving slowly against mine giving me enough for my body to itch and then pulling away before setting his forhead against mine. Forget getting stabbed in the chest by a bull and dying! this boy would be the death of me sooner.

"I can't help it" Nobel smiled sheepishly before I giggled.

"Yeah" my voice airy still from the kiss. With every breath he took his hot breath fanned on my lips making me still think his lips where on mine still. My heart fluttering like a lost butterfly in a storm.

"You know you have to let go" I nodded towards his arms that where still snaked around my waist. Nobel shook his head like a small child.

"Nope" Nobel shook his head popping out his bottom lip. I could practically see a child with its arms crossed shaking it's head at me as I tried to get the candy from its hands. The vision only making me laugh harder. as I laughed like a slightly crazed woman Nobel pulled me in closer to the point I had to look up to even see his face. Not that his chest was bad or anything. *Cough*

"You know I can't help it" again he bent his head down to my level. Again I became breathless for a different reason.

I was holding back even I knew it. Every time a kiss came I held back my passion, my drive, my emotions. Noble held nothing from me. He stood completely open in front of me showing me how much he not only cared for me but also for his family and for the passion of the 8 second ride. But I still hid in the shadows from sneaky eyes. Yet I wanted more from Nobel and yet I never wanted the kissing to sez to a stop. I was in a tug a war match with myself and somehow I'm sure Nobel knew about the match.

Pulling away Nobel let his hands slid loosely to my waist before he picked my chin up that somehow had fallen to ground looking level over my thoughts. When my eyes met his I could see his emotions once again in the open. Somehow it reminded me of Jenny who never kept a secret. Not from me or any of our old classmates. She hung it all out there to dry. Nobel was similar to that except I see him change at the rodeo grounds. He hides all that makes him who he is and just lets his passion for the sport drive him to another win. But when he's with me, I can see he's trying to gain my trust. A trust that I've never given to a man before.

"I'm not going anywhere Liz. I hope you know that along with we will never go farther then you want or are ready for. I promise those two things if you stick around with me" one of his hands had once again moved to my cheek. His eyes trained on mine as if he was searching for the truth. Searching for my drive and passion in me. Looking for those three little words that I can see in his eyes. Smiling slightly I nodded my head.

"i know Nobel. I know" Jumping onto my tippy toes I set a small and carful kiss on his cheek. As I stood back in front of him I could see a loving smile cross his face before taking my hand in his.

"Come on" he motioned with his head for down the hill. Smiling I nodded my head.

Cowboys are dangerous wild animals if at all tamable. But their similar to me and the wild mustangs. Why would you want to tame something so free and so wild and beautiful. There's no need for if it has bonded with either the open land or another human it will always go back to it.