Chapter 5~ Little Visit

Previously:

" But for now it was just me and my pack running. This was our land and no one else's. I run this town...I run this state. You mess with my land and your messing with me. We are the strongest and largest pack alive in the whole world. Everyone knows that. If they didn't well they do now. 'I'm Alpha Sea and this is my pack land.' "

_______________________________________________________________________________

Jasmine's P.O.V:

We ran for hours, more and more of my pack joined in on the run. Before we could all go home, I let the pack have their meal before leaving. The hunt. It gave us so much energy and so much adrenaline, that we always wanted more. But I had to keep them at bay. My wolf lead the pack onto our hunting ground, only to find one of the biggest herds of the season, which was mainly the time we hunted big game.

Crouching low, the pack spread out on all sides of the herd, making sure not to startle them to early. Staying in my place I waited til the right moment, when everyone was in place. I could her the softest thud on the ground from my beta's tail letting me know they were ready. I nodded, then bolted off into the herd with great speed, taking down the first deer.

Jumping onto the doe and tackling her down, I bit into her neck and killed her. The warm taste of blood filled my mouth, making me want more, but I waited. I had made my kill fast enough to were the other deer were still oblivious, and then the rest of the pack attacked. Only a couple of deer escaped, but were soon killed by other patrol members of the pack.

Once we had all eaten our kill, the pack buried the left overs of the kill. Once buried and dead the same places they were buried would be the same place they grow back, giving this land more grass and flowers, which would bring more deer. Every time we hunted we did this, it was done by our ancestors, which worked very well.

Once something is dead, buried it and it will bring back life. As the rest of the pack left to go home, 5 of my main and strongest wolves stayed with me, and we headed off towards 'his' house. Fully powered, we would be ready for anything.

~*~

Dayne's P.O.V:

~*~

I laid in bed all day feeling horrible for what I had done. I hurt her and through our bond I felt it and it hit me the hardest. But when Grace was every mad or hurt  I never felt it, it was because she was n't my real mate. I groaned and rolled over in my bed, looking out the window.

That's when I saw them, there were hundreds of them running through the woods, but one caught my eye. She was standing in the trees looking right back at me, her eyes were blue in wolf form. She stared back at me staring into my soul, making me be the first to look away. When I looked back up she was gone.

I got up and ran downstairs, and shifted running out the open door, but was tackled by Luke and Ryan. I growled and ssquirmed against them. 'Luke, ryan get off I have to go find her' I growled frustrated.

'There is way to many for you to go alone, let alone with our whole pack, you could get hurt' ryan said first and let go, I knew he was right so I stopped struggling. I will get to her another day. 'There is only 100 of us, and more then we can count  with her at least 2...at most..she has the biggest pack'

 'Dayne.....we are on her land' luke spoke up, catching my full attention.

'What do you mean we are on her land?' I growled and looked around, the wolves were gone but their scent wasn't. I looked back at ryan and luke. Starting to think about it no wonder why it smelled of vanilla here, it was her pack's scent, while her scent was vanilla and jasmines.