Chapter 8~ Dead Meat Mutt!

Sorry it took so long for me to update but I'm here now lol please vote first then read!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Jasmine's P.O.V.

I couldnt believe that one of my pack members was about to get into a fight. I growled as I neared the two guys about to fight. I pushed Dayne's pack mate back as I did mine. But they were about to go back at it. I snarled and looked at my pack mate as his eyes flashed red I knew he was loosing control. I snarled louder and pushed them back harder. I heard my mate chuckling behind me. My mate? When did I accept him, that wasn't going to happen for a while. I looked at Andrew, one of dayne's men and just in time I ducked missing his blow that was made for me.

When werewolves wanted something they didn't give up and would move anything in the way out of the way. Right now he was after my best friend and I was in the way. I snarled and grabbed him by his throat. My pack mate reacted and I used my other hand knocking him on his feet in a second while I lifted the other guy in my hand clean off the ground snarling louder than ever. His hands gripped mine trying to pull them off but I only squeeze tighter. I lowered him to my level and pulled his head close to my mouth whispering in his ear softly.

"If I ever catch you in my town starting trouble I wont need to go through your alpha to handle you....I'll do it myself. Got it?" I growled a order and he gave as much as a nod as possible. I smiled a dropped him letting him fall to the ground.

I watched as he gasped for air holding his discolored neck softly. I grinned and looked at him he gave me a glare and was about to say something or get back up to fight me, but Dayne stepped in. I blushed a bit and looked down. It didn't take long for andrew to get the message. He bowed his head to the both of us and quickly left. Before dayne could speak I was walking towards my pack mate you was bowing his head as low as possible. He tilted his head to the side showing me his neck. It was a sign of submission when we took on our human forms. I imagined him in his black wolf form his tail tucked and his body on the floor whimpering.

Dayne touched my shoulder softly and I snarled at him. I expected his hand to move, but instead he growled back with more force. I turned around and pushed his hand off and walked towards the back of the store, him close on my tail. I snarled once we were clear and slammed him against the wall. 

"Look...when it comes to me dealing with my pack don't try and stop me and don't try to make it seem like you have control over me. The next time you do that with a pa-." he cut me off with his lips slamming against mine, his hands  gripping my waist tight.

I growled and tried pushing him off but his mouth was on my mark in a second licking it. I moaned feeling the shivers course through my body. He smirked against my mark which caused me to growl. I pulled back and was about to smack him before his hand grabbed mine and he reversed us pushing me against the wall. I felt his canines sharpen as he remarked me as his. I didn't feel the pain anymore but I felt the sensation grow stronger. I moaned out loud hearing him growl as he pushed against me.

We both growled in anger at the same time as another person interrupted us. I glared a girl who was standing behind dayne. She wore a business suit. All black pencil skirt hugging her frame, a white shirt that was unbuttoned low enough to show her laced red bra, and a black jacket with red heals. Her eyes were light hazel and her hair was curled and fell freely over her shoulder. 'Slut.' my wolf laughed and I smirked. But what made me mad was when I listened to her words flow freely from her mouth.

"I'm looking for Dayne Gray." her voice held a sexual tone in it, catching dayne's attention. She winked at him thinking I didn't noticed. But I kept calm I wanted to see what he would do.