Chapter 9 ~*~ Yes or No?

Heres the newest chapter for this book...hope you enojoy it!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine's P.O.V. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

He stared deeply into my eyes. I could see the truth held behind them and the love that flowed freely through them. But how can I forgive him for what he did? It put me through to see him eyeing her and wanting her like he did. He should have been me he was staring at like that...not her. I let a small flash of pain flicker through my eyes, long enough for him to notice. I shook my head and shifted into my human form once again.

I stood up dusting myself off and glanced down at my healing scars. I could feel his eyes watching my every move. I sighed and looked back at him. "I don't know what I'm going to do. But as of right now I can't trust you and I'm not sure if I even want to." I paused before searching for my next words. "You don't know how that made me feel back, watching you do what you did. But you ignored me completely and did what you wanted to do." I turned to my two pack members and walked towards him.

"You can't walk away from me that easily jazzy." he called me by a new nickname made for me. I felt a small pang hit my heart. I stopped for a second wanting to turn around and run to him. To hug and kiss him...but worse of all I wanted to forgive him and allow him to mark me as his again. But he needed to know how I felt. He needed to feel the pain that I felt. He had hurt me and he wouldn't get off that easy.

I looked back into my two pack mates and gave them a slight nod before Jet took a step towards me. I could hear dayne's growl get louder with each step jet took towards me. As soon as jet nuzzled my hand softly I heard dayne burst into a fight and run towards us. Travis jumped from his spot pinning dayne down with one paw on his neck and the other pressing on his chest holding him there. His large white canines bared and ready to kill. I quickly jumped on jet's back and grabbed a handful of fur to keep my balance on top of him. I looked towards travis then dared myself to look at dayne. That's exactly what I did.

"Travis let him up." my eyes locked with dayne. "If you follow us...we kill you...if you try and find me and to beg for me to come, it will be the last time you ever see me." I gave him a slight growl just to let him know how serious I was. My head snapped towards the girl who lie on the floor. She was beginning to wake up.

I grinned in disgust debating whether or not I should end her life right now or let her live. I think I like option one. I got off of jet and in a flash was next to her holding her by her throat. I raised my arm and glanced down at her feet which dangled from the ground struggle to get back down. She whimpered softly and gripped my hand scratching it trying to get me to let go.

"Pl...please....please let me....go." she finally coughed out as I tightened my grip almost cracking her wind pipe before tossing her to a near by tree with little force. I watched as her head slammed against the tree knocking her out. Stupid mutt. I grinned and looked back at my two close guy friends circling dayne. I kinda felt bad for doing this to him. Should I stop? What will I say if I do? Yes....or....No?

__________________________________________________________________________________

I know this chapter is really short ill upload soon.

SUPERBOWL TIME BABY!!!!