Kidnapped and Found 8 Years Later: Chapter 21

It's been a week since I saw Jake. Seeing him with that slut Lindee and her pregnant belly confirmed that it was not a rumor. I still don't believe it's his baby though. She's probably just trying to pin it off on Jake because she knows he'll be there and give her and that baby whatever they want. Girls these days are so pethetic and would actually do some messed up stuff like that.

I really wanted to see Jake but there was no way in hell I was going to go to his house not knowing if that nasty whatever you want to call it was going to be there. Guess he thinks he's too good for me now. So it's offical, Jake and I are no longer friends. It's sad but hey I guess everything happens for a reason.

Sometimes I just wish I was still at my mom's house. Atleast then I didn't have to worry about guys and all the drama that comes along with them. What am I saying I was miserable there. I'd rather have guy drama then a mother who doesn't care and a bunch of people who hate me anyday.

I just really need to get out of the house and stop thinking so much so I'm going to go visit Jenna while Bill is at work. Jenna and I haven't hung out so much lately so I think it will be good to catch up on things.

I threw on a pair of shorts and flip flops and headed out the door. I was walking onto the beach when I saw Jake standing there.

"Hey can we talk?" Jake asked sounding like he needed to get something off his chest.

"We have nothing to talk about." I said as I continued to walk.

"I think we do." Jake grabbed my arm.

"Look I have to be somewhere so if you don't mind letting me go I'll be on my way. Goodbye." I said as a tugged my arm out of Jake's hand.

"Please don't be like that." Jake stepped in front of me.

"I don't want to speak to you so please just let me go already." I said annoyed.

"Why cant you just be happy for me?" Jake's voice saddened.

"Be happy for you?" I giggled a little bit. "You think you got some tramp pregnant. Bet it's not even yours." I snapped.

"How could you say something like that?" Jake didn't like how I was acting.

"She's the town slut. Did you use a condom?" I asked trying to be a little nicer.

"Yes but.." I cut him off. "Did it break?" I asked.

"Not that I know of." Jake said starting to sound unsure.

"Then how do you know if this baby is yours?" I asked.

"Look I'm twenty three. I think it's time I start my family. I wanted to wait for you but it's clear that will never happen." Jake said as if he was ready to walk away.

"Your still young, wait a few years. I love you as a friend and that's why I'm trying to look out for you." I said as I grabbed his hand but he pulled away.

"I think you love me. Your just too much of a coward to admit it. You pretend your happy with Joe but your not. Yeah you love him but your not happy so stop playing yourself. You don't have to approve of Lindee or my son but I'm happy." Jake snapped.

"It's a boy?" I asked obviously now knowing.

"Yes. I'm out of here." Jake said and walked away. 

A part of me wanted to grab him and give him a kiss but I knew it wouldn't be right and I was just speechless and scared at that moment. 

It kills me that Jake would say something like that. It may be the truth in a way but for the most part I am happy with Joe. Joe's just not as fun as he use to be. He never wants to do anything fun. Jake on the other hand will do whatever. It just hurts my heart to have feelings for two different guys.