Kidnapped and Found 8 Years Later: Chapter 2

So this is chapter two..Hope you all enjoy! Comment/Vote/Fan and let me know what you think! =)

Oh and in this chapter, Melissa is Rachelle's mother.

Melissa's POV

So it's been a week since i have talked to my daughter which is weird because she usually calls me everyday after school and right before she goes to bed.

I've been trying to call her but she hasn't been picking up her phone so i'm starting to worry. I have to head home early and leave my job to make sure my daughter is alright.

So many thoughts are crossing my mind that i'm starting to scare myself. What if i go home and find her laying there dead? or what if She's perfectly fine and just wanted to punish me?.

She's done that kind of thing before. She gets so mad at me for having to work out of town alot. What does she expect me to do though? I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be any more happier if i worked around home and got some job that only pays two dollars an hour and then we'd have to move out of our nice house and into some shack and struggling to pay the bills every month.

Rachelle is so selfish. She wants everything to go her way but she doesn't think about what can happen. She's the reason i got my tubes tied.

I blame her father the most. She use to be such a good little girl but then all the sudden her selfish father had to pass away from cancer. He did this to me on purpose. He left me only to raise this little b*tch and i hate the fact that she acts just like him.

I don't understand how i can be so worried and leave my job for this little spolied b*tch. I guess that's what happens when the child pops out of you though.

.....................................................................................................................................................................................

Rachelle 

It's been a week since i've been kidnapped. I've been locked in a basement. The man who kidnapped me only comes down to the basement to give me food and water.

He tells me if i behave that he'll give me a tv with cable so i'm not so bored. I just ignore him though and continue to eat my food.

What does this guy want with me and what does he mean he's been watching me so that would be the perfect time to snatch me up.

Anytime i have walked home from school, i never noticed anything out of the blue.

I bet no one even knows i'm missing. My mother isn't suppose to be back in town until next month and she probably thinks it's nothing that i havent called her because one time i stopped calling her and answering her calls so she would come home early.

I'm either going to be stuck here forever or end up dead and the sad part is that nobody would even care.

I'm trying to find a way out of this dump but i can't seem to find any windows. The only light i get is from the lamp in here. 

Why would anyone even want to kidnap me? I'm just a lonely loser who sits at home alone all day and everyday.

As i was thinking of all this in my head, the man who kidnapped me came into the basement and pulled up a chair next to the bed i was on and just stared at me for awhile.

I turned away from him and as i was doing that, he asked me if i wanted to know his name. 

"No, I do not want to know your name. I just want to know what you want with me?" I snapped.