Kidnapped and Found 8 Years Later: Chapter 6

Ok so I decided to post two chapters today for keeping you all waiting. Don't forget to comment and vote on the last chapter. As always comment/vote/fan and let me know what you think. 

                                                               xoxo xheartxbreaker

On the right is a picture of Mia!

Frank opened the door and let me in. Frank's mom walked in the living room and started screaming when she saw me sitting there. She was telling him she didn't want anymore of his hoochies hanging around the house. They were arguing back and fourth for about twenty minutes while I just sat there thinking about Joe.

When Frank and his mother were done arguing, she went back to bed and he came over and sat next to me.

"So why did you decide to come here?"

"I already told you, I have nowhere elese to go."

"Joe's going to be pissed. You do know he likes you right?"

"Then why did he kick me out?"

"What happened?"

"Nothing. He just came out of nowhere and told me to go back to my mother's house."

"That's weird. Well look I'm sorry about earlier. I took some drugs and I don't remember doing that. Joe called me and told me what happened because he knew I would forget. He's still pissed at me."

"Can you blame him?"

"Guess not."

I couldn't believe Frank was actually apologizing. I still don't trust him. I cant believe he thinks Joe actually likes me. Anytime I tried to flirt with Joe, he would just back away. He made me leave his house so now I definitely know he doesn't like me.

"Hey, you can sleep in my room for tonight. I'll sleep on the couch."

"You sure?"

"Yeah but I have to let you know, you cant stay for long. My mother and girlfriend both wouldn't like that."

"I understand."

"One more thing. Joe really does like you. He wouldn't of done something crazy like that if he didn't. He probably just got scared."

"Thanks. Night."

Maybe Joe did just get scared. I hope Frank wasn't lying about Joe liking me because I just don't know how much heart ache I can take.

I was watching Tv for a little bit and then the news came on mentioning me so I just turned the Tv off and stared up at the ceiling until I fell asleep. I was shocked anyone even knew I was missing.

When I woke up, I quickly grabbed my things. I put on a diguise and went out to get some breakfast. Luckily nobody noticed me.

I walked into Joe's house hoping he didn't already leave.

"Joe, you home?"

"Rachelle, what are you doing back here?"

"Well for one I got you some breakfast and I wanted to know if you meant what you said lat night?"

"I'm so glad you came back. I couldn't sleep because I was too worried about you. Hope you  can forgive me for being such a jerk."

'I forgive you. I know you were just scared."

"So where did you go?"

"Can I get a shower real quick? I promise I'll tell you after."

"Alright."