Chapter 39

'Who ever the hell is in charge here'

The door opened and in came... Pix?

He looked the same, in every way. He smiled, "Well done Noah, well done."

I leaned forward and snarled, "What's going on?"

He laughed in a way that made me feel like I was missing something obvious, and maybe I was...

He looked at me, "Everything you've been through was part of a test, the classes? To test your intelligence. Engineering? Your creativity. The visit with your father? Loyalty, and finally, the discovery of TOM's supposed true design and purpose? Your morals."

He remained quiet while I soaked it in and then continued, "You aced every test, which is why after we knocked you out, and then moved you here, on the Titan."

I blinked in surprise, this room must have been soundproofed because a ship the size of the Titan needed some serious engines. I asked Tom to bring up a schematic, what came up was a massive array of different colored wires and technical drawings, which Tom then automatically organized into one comprehensive overlay, my mind practically melted.

The Titan was truly massive, larger than most space stations and maybe a few dwarf planets, it defied all common logic.

I looked at Pix and he seemed to know what was going inside my head, "The Titan has taken us 9 years to complete, and most of that was integrating new tech developments."

"Tech developments like what?" I asked, my voice suddenly hoarse.

He was quiet for a moment and then leaned toward me over the table, "How about I show you?" He whispered.

----------------A/N----------------

Hey! I know this is kinda short again, but I have a lot to put into the next chapter so don't worry!
I've got a lot of tech ideas I plan to integrate in the next chapter of this and I'm definitely exited to hear what you're thinking!